part 13

Petra P.O.V

"Nothing everything is good" Martinus say. "no is not" I say. "I go take Emma to friend and I go to visit grandma" they mom say. "Okay" they both say. She go out and I look back at Martinus mad. "What" "tell me what hapined betwen you" I almost yell. "He know" Marcus say.

Martinus stand up and go up. "Why is he that much angry about it?" I ask. "I don't know" he say. "I will talk.." " don't. Let him be alone" he say. "But..." "Just don't" he say. "okay" I say and look at my food.

"Tomorow before 1st class you will go with me and you will meet someone" he say. "Who?" "You will see. He know who you are. And don't ask him anything and you can say something only if he ASK you something and better for you if you don't do anything wrong" he say.

"Okay" I say. "Why" Martinus come and look at Marcus. "Because he want to" Marcus say. "Ughh... Why...." he look realy mad. He go in living room and sit on couch. I look confused at Marcus.

"Don't worry" he say. After breakfast Martinus and I go out in walk. "Why are you mad that much" I ask. "I'm not anymore" he say. "Okay" I'm so confused right now.

I come home and I go in my room. I make my homework for tomorow and I go downstairs. "Mom I go in walk" I say because I need some time alone. "Okay don't be out long" she say.

I go out and I just walk in dark. I love walk when is night because everything is beautiful. Except dark street. All of a sudden I remember one party before more then one year. Marcus was normal ... I can say he was like Martinus and ... Kathrin was still there but now she is in Sweden.

Who she will meet?