part 27

Policeman was shocked but Marcusa also say he now love me and that I changed him and that they forced him to do all of that stuf or else they will kill his family and they will make Martinus take drug too.

"Okay Marcus I trust all of this because you even say that you do it but still I can't say if it's realy truth" policeman say. "so let's do like this. When that boys come there we will hide in that house and somehow you need make at least one of them confirm that all without saying we are there" he say "okay"

"So when they will come" "I don't know they say they will text me" Marcus say. "Look if they did" Marcus look at his phone and show it to policeman. "Okay we will do it tomorow then and oder cops will take all girls home" he say.

"Emm can I go after that all at that house" I ask. "Yes but one cop will go say everything to your parents then when you come home I don't know tell them what they want" he say. "thanks" I say.

Policeman call Marcus and Martinus parents and they mom is actually happy that they are brave to this all and they agree with they plan.

All girls was now out of this house and one policemen tell me my parents are happy that I'm alive.

Now is night and I'm in "my room". Marcus come too. "Do you think everything will be good" I ask. "I hope because I say all truth and this policemen is realy kind to me because he say if it's truth I won't need go on jail" he say. "Yes and don't worry tomorow everything will be over" I say and hug him.

Will Marcus get the truth out of Jack?