part 7

I was scered. What he meam with all that? "What you was talking" Martinus ask when he sit beside me. "Nothing just few words" I say. "Okay" he say and we continue play games.

We go upstairs and we go "sleep". We was awake realy long but I fall asleep. I wake up in 3am and I was so much thirsty. I go downstairs and I saw Marcus on his phone.

I walk beside him and drink water. "Hey" he say. "Hey" I say. I wanted to go but he grab my wrist and turn me around. Again our noses almost touch.

"What you want" I ask. "Why are you awake" he ask. "I just wake up and I wanted to drink water" I say. "Do you tell something to Martinus" he ask serious. "No" I say.

"Good" he say and let go of my hand. "Will you go sleep now" he ask. "Yes what else I can do" I say. "Well I was bored... forget it just go if you want" he say and look away. "What if I don't want" I ask.

"Then come" he say and walk on balcony. He will smoke... Yep he start to smoke. "So what you want" I ask. "Nothing just talk something" he say and look somwhere.

I come beside him and look where he look. That forest.... My dream... Marcus... "What's wrong" he ask. "Nothing just... That forest ... I had dream that I try to run away from you in that forest but I didn't and... You raped me because of that" I say.

"Nightmare" he say. "Yes" I say and look down. "But ... What if it will become truth" I say. "We will never know but... Better for you if it don't" he say. "Yes of course I don't want that" I say. There was silence. He finish his cigar and he look at me. Then he come closer.

What will Marcus do now??