part 14

I get sad a little but all that sadness go away when I heard steps behind me. "What girl like you doing here alone?" someone ask. I turn around and see boy who is older 1 or 2 years. "I was in walk and actually I'm still not in dark street" I say.

"Yes right" he say. "Well see ya" he say with smirk. "wait" I say when I saw he got notification on his phone from Marcus and Martinus. Phone was in his pants pocket. "What" "you know who Marcus and Martinus are?" I ask. "Yes... You know them too?"

"Y..yes I'm Martinus best friend" I say. "Your name is Petra" he say and I froze. "Yes" I say. He is maybe that boy I need meet tomorow so better if I go. Because I don't know what I can do wrong. I hope I alredy didn't do anything wrong.

"I should go" I say fast. "bye see ya" he say with smirk. Yeah I wilk meet him tomorow. I turn around and after some steps I run home.

Marcus P.O.V.

"Why he is late?" I ask. "He will come in some minutes" Leo say. Then door open and Jack come in. "Where you was" I ask. "I needed see something in dark street... I meet someone" he say with smirk. "Who" I ask

"Petra" he say. If she say something wrong I will kill her. "What she was doing there" I ask. "She was in walk but close to dark street and she is hot" he say. "When I say I know her name she fast go" I need talk with her. "But she saw I get message from you so she ask do I know you and I ask same" okay she didn't do anything wrong. Good for her.

Soo what you think who is Leo now?