part 26

After 3 days Lucas come again. Marcus was just eating fruit and I helped him a lot when it hurt him.

Lucas again take his blood and we wait. "will you do it today if you don't have anymore drug inside of you" I ask. "Yes because Jack text me they will come earlier" he say. Lucas come back. "You don't have more drugs in you" he say. We all smile. "Well then let's go" he say.

Lucas go home and we say to rest girls to pack they things. We go downstairs and we go in car. I sit on the back seat and Martinus in front beside Marcus. Yes Marcus can drive car I didn't know that.

"Bro before we come there I just want to tell you thanks for protecting me from them and I hope you won't go with them" Martinus say. "we all hope and no problem lil bro" he say.

We come to police station and we go in. "I have something to report" Marcus say to one policewomen. "Okay wait a little about what it is" she ask. "rape, drug, abuse..." "Okay you will go in boss office just wait little and who they are?" "Let's say witnesses" he say.

She go and we wait just a little and one policemen call us in office. We needed sit in back and Marcus in front of him.

"Your name" "Marcus Gunnarsen" he say and I'm shure this men will write everything because he write his name down. "Age?" "16" "they are?" "My twin brother Martinus and Petra girl who is kinda victim" he say. "They are 16 too?" "Yes" "okay I listen your story" he say. Then Marcus say everything from whole beginning till now.

What will policemen say?