20. Ice Cream & FaceTime

When I arrive back at Rebecca's place from the studio, there's a black Range Rover out the front. There's no number plate on it so it could either be Rebecca's friend Sarah or Harry.

Nothing against Sarah, but I'm hoping the latter, although last I heard, Harry was in Toronto.

I lock my car and fiddle with my keys until I find the key to the front door. I insert the key, turning it 90° and then twist the doorknob.

The door unlocks and I push it open with my foot and pull out my keys. Shutting the door behind me, I look around until my eyes land on the direction where the two voices are coming from.

Rebecca is sitting cross legged on the kitchen table whilst Harry is leaning against it with his elbows resting on the table top.

"Hello" I say, looking between the two. I mostly stare at Harry and think about the fact that he is here right now. "So I see you two have met."

Rebecca's nods. "We sure have."

I then notice the ice cream in Rebecca's hands. "Hey, that's mine!"

She knows not to touch my mango gelato and I know not to touch her cookies and cream. It's a simple deal we've always respected.

"I was all out and Mother Nature was a bitch to me today" Rebecca says and then she looks at Harry. "Sorry, block your ears."

Harry laughs and looks back to me. "How was the studio today?"

I put my bag on the table and walk over to him, pulling him into a hug. Even though I am thrilled that Harry is back in town, I can't show it in front of Rebecca without her reading into it. "It was very successful. We're going to discuss release dates for it in my next meeting."

"Want to give us a teaser?" Rebecca asks with her mouth full of ice cream. It's making me crave some now although that was my last tub.

I shake my head. "You'll have to wait and see."

Harry's arm is still around my shoulder and I can see Rebecca smirking to herself.

"What?" I ask her.

She shakes her head but still smiles widely.

"Becs."

I look up at Harry and he shrugs. What were these two talking about when I wasn't here? As if Harry read my mind that I was about to ask them just that, he changes the topic.

"Seeing as your roommate here ate yours, how about we go get some ice cream?"

You don't have to ask me twice. "Yes please!" I remove his hand from around me and head towards the stairs. "I'm just going to get a jacket because ice cream makes me cold. I'll be back down in a second."

"You mean ex roommate. I'm moving out in a week." I hear Rebecca say to Harry.

"Congratulations" Harry says to her and she thanks him.

When I return, Rebecca remains in the same place by Harry is standing by the door holding my handbag for me.

I smile at the sight, he's so cute doing small things like that. "It suits you." I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"Don't be daft."

"I'm serious."

Harry hands me my bag and I thank him. I put it on my arm and Harry opens the door. I wait for him to walk out first but he doesn't move.

He waves his hand, telling me to go and I thank him for a second time. He walks out after me and shuts it. "Is it locked?" I ask him and he twists the door knob. The door opens which gives me the answer.