33. Sneaky

Harry and I both can't sleep. We've watched so many movies and have complained about how bored we are of seeing these four walls all that. That's probably why we can't sleep.

"I have an idea" Harry says to me.

"What is it?"

"We sneak out."

"How are we going to do that? Paul is waiting at the elevators. And when he sleeps, someone else will take over."

Harry clicks his fingers. "That's the thing, he's waiting at the elevator. Not the stairs."

He's not just beautiful. Harry is smart too. "Oh my god you're a genius."

Harry gets up out of bed and walks over to his suitcase. He pulls out his bright yellow board shorts.

"I love the colour of them. Are we going swimming?"

"Thank you" he smiles at me. "And yes we are. The pool is heated and we haven't made use of it so let's go."

He puts them on over his boxers. "You going to join me or be a chicken and stay here?"

I get up out of bed. "Are you kidding me? I'm no chicken and I also want to get out of this room just as much as you do Hersh."

"Then hurry, lets get on with it."

I walk over to my own suitcase and pull out a bikini. I almost wasn't going to pack one but good thing I did.

"I need to go to the gym. I haven't been in four days."

"If we're not in lockdown tomorrow you can get a workout in before you go."

"I look forward to that." I pout. "Unless we're still on lockdown."

Harry groans. "If we are then I am going to go fucking mental."

How these boys continuously put up with that is astounding. I don't think I'll ever be famous enough for people to camp outside my hotel and be put on lockdown.
Sure I've been followed to my hotel but that's only by five people maximum, not five hundred.

We put on our shoes and grab some towels from the bathroom then head out the door. We tip toe towards the elevators and Harry peaks around the corner.

"I see the stairs" he points to the right hand side. "I am going to put this towel around my head so that Paul doesn't see me."

"Yo I should've brought a shirt. He will notice your tattoos." I hand him my towel. "Cover them with this. I'll make a run for it to the door first."

There's only a one metre open gap where he will be able to see us. If we are quiet enough we will get past. Especially because he has his head down, doing paperwork right now.

Without any warning, Harry darts forewords. So much for me going first. I quickly follow after him and he holds the door open for me. The door closes behind us, making a clicking noise as it closes. We sprint down the stairs because Paul would have heard that for sure.

Seconds later we hear the door open and footsteps. We continue to run. The door then clicks shut and we both sigh in relief.