39. Perrie

I drove Harry and I to Zayn and Perrie's hotel. They're staying at The Beverly Hills Hotel.

Even though I am excited to meet Perrie, I still can't help the butterflies inside my stomach. I blame that on the introvert side of me that still gets nervous when meeting new people.

"Floor seven Zayn said." Harry looks up from his phone. "Room 355."

"Okay."

"Liam is coming too seeing as he flew to LA as well."

I nod my head. "What's Niall and Louis up to?" I ask.

"Louis is MIA with Eleanor and Niall is playing golf."

"Oh, he likes golf hey?"

"Loves it. Utterly obsessed."

We walk to the door and Harry opens it and waits for me to walk in first, then follows after me as we head towards the elevators.

A gasp can be heard from the front desk. I look over to see a girl, no older than ten years old staring at us. "Harry" she calls out to him and he looks over at the girl and waves. She jumps up and down and waves back at him.

When we get to the elevators, I hit the up button and we wait for it to come to our level.

"These are taking forever" Harry hits the button repeatedly after we've been waiting for two minutes. Thirty seconds later the doors finally open and we step inside.

Harry hits floor number seven whilst I stand with my back facing the doors and my front facing the mirror on the back wall of the elevator.

"Checking yourself out there?" Harry moves to stand beside me and poses.

I laugh at him. "There's a mirror right there, I can't help it."

He rests his arm on my shoulder. "Yeah, if I looked like that I would keep staring at myself too."

We both laugh and I move closer to him and hug his side. He puts his arm around me and we wait until we arrive on level seven. Luckily no one came into the elevator and it was just us two.

Room 355 is to the right so that is the direction we walk towards. When we get there Harry looks at me.

"What?" I ask him.

"You're closer to the door, I thought you were going to knock."

I take a step backwards. "Can you knock?"

He raises a brow at me. "is your fist not working today?"

"I get too scared to knock on doors of people I don't know."

"What?" He half laughs.

I put my hands over my face. "Don't judge me, I've always been like that."

"What did you do on halloween?"

"Halloween wasn't big in Australia so I've never celebrated it. I always wanted to but my parents wouldn't let us."

Harry's eyes widen. "This year I will show you what you've been missing out on."

"You celebrate halloween?"

He nods. "Of course." He takes hold of my hand and forms it in the shape of a fist. I look at him unusually until he moves my hand towards the door and my fist knocks on the brown timber. "Now that wasn't so hard, was it?"

"It was very hard, have you not felt timber?"

He rolls his eyes. "You know what I mean."

"Yes Harry, I do."