58. Brazil

It's 3am, it's been two hours since Harry called me and I haven't slept yet. I'm just so worried about him and although he told me he's okay and Paul told me he is okay, I need to see it for myself.

There are two radio interviews that I have scheduled for tomorrow, but other than that I have a clear schedule for three days. One of these interviews are over the phone and the other one requires me to sit in a studio for recording.

Heather hasn't replied to my text but seeing as I sent it at 2:45am I don't expect her to reply. I asked her if she could pull a few strings so that I can do both interviews over the phone from another country.

She is going to kill me for not running it by her first, but I need to fly to Harry asap. I scroll through my contacts until I see Paul's name and I give him a call.

"Good afternoon Miss Hayes." He sounds like he's in a good mood which is good for me.

"Hi Paul, I-"

"Where are you? Harry said you're in LA but if you're in LA then isn't it like 5am or something."

"3am but you're close enough. I'm ringing because I need Harry's details ... like where he will be a day from now."

Paul is silent for a moment and I am worried that he is not going to tell me. "Uhh, Harry has one more show here and then we are flying straight to Sao Paulo, Brazil." That's the final show of the tour.

Brazil. The country that Harry has tattooed on his thigh.

"Right ... and what hotel will he be staying at?" I put him on speaker phone so that I can type the name of the hotel in the notes app.

"You planning on sending him flowers?"

"Ha ha, no Pauly. I plan on sending him myself."

Paul laughs. "I don't know if that's a good idea Hailey. Harry is going to be busy on Brazillian talk shows, making appearances at -"

"Paul, I'm not coming to stop Harry from doing his job. I'm coming because I want to be there for him. Clearly he is stressed at the moment and something huge happened today which will put more weight on his shoulders and I want to make sure that he's taking care of himself properly."

"And Heather is alright with this is she?"

"Heather hasn't seen my message yet. She is in control of my career which is 95% of me. The other 5% needs to be on a flight to Brazil in like-" I look at the time on my phone. "No less than five hours."

He makes a clicking noise with his tongue. "You are adamant I'll give you that."

"Will you give me the name of the hotel Harry will be at too?"

"Why? You're not going to book a room because you'll stay in his."

"I want to surprise him. So please don't say anything to him that I'm coming."

"I'll get Wendy to send you over his details. Make sure they don't get leaked alright. We don't need a repeat of today."

The last thing I will do is leak the address of Harry's hotel. "I won't."

Instead of going to sleep I begin packing my bags. What's the weather like in Brazil at the moment? There's going to be some rain in the next coming days according to my weather app. I'm just going to pack a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a jumper. I'll be wearing comfortable tracksuits on the plane and I'll take a long dress just in case we go somewhere fancy whilst we are there.

I miss Harry so much and I'm so happy that I'll get to see him. I can't wait to see the look on his face when I arrive. Hopefully Paul can keep it to himself about my surprise for Harry.