69. Arias

Three days pass and we have only spoken fifteen words to each other. It was through text messages.

Friday 8:03pm

Harry: I'm at a hotel.

Sunday 7:47am

Hailey: Okay, are you heading back home?

Sunday 6:33pm

Harry: Yes.

Sunday 6:35pm

Harry: Can we talk?

Sunday 6:47pm

Hailey: Okay.

After that last text I got no response. I know I am being short with him but what does he expect? Tonight is the Aria awards and I can't have any distractions. Heather arrived in Sydney this morning and I have spent all day with her so far.

Currently I am getting my hair done. My dress is a floor length, tight yellow dress. It reminds me of a simpler version of the gorgeous yellow dress Belle wears in Beauty and The Beast.

I'll be wearing my hair out and having subtle curls at the ends with a bronzed eye and nude lip makeup look

I'll be wearing my hair out and having subtle curls at the ends with a bronzed eye and nude lip makeup look. I'm really happy with my look so far. I can't wait to be photographed.

I look down at my phone to check the time. My lock screen is of Harry and I. I lock my phone back up because it makes me sad looking at the photo. We were so happy.

*

I arrive at the Aria red carpet and my door is opened for me so I step out of the vehicle and onto the red carpet. Heather rode in the limo with me as I am not bringing a date.

Havana, a friend of mine who is also a singer from Australia said she was arriving a few cars ahead of me so we're going to be one another's date as she came solo too.

The cameras flash around me and I fix my dress before clutching onto my purse with one hand and placing my other hand on my hip. I smile at the cameras as I look side to side, giving all the paparazzi a chance to get some photographs of me.

Heather signals at me so I smile at the cameramen and camerawomen then nod my head their way, mouthing thank you. I walk down the red carpet and that's when a guy with a fedora comes towards me with a microphone.

"Good evening Hailey, you are looking wonderful this evening."

I lean into the microphone he is holding towards me. "Thank you so much. I'm really excited to be here for this event, to perform my new single and to see the other performances."

"You have a new song, yes? Please tell us what it is called and give us some background to it."

"I do and I can't wait for everyone to hear it. It is called Then I Met You and the title is pretty self explanatory. I'm singing about how my life was before this person and how much they have impacted my life for the best. I mean, everyone at some stage in their life will feel a sense of love and that person or people they love will have given them a new outlook in life. It's a little love song." I chuckle.