42. Surprise

The following morning I wake up with a smile on my face because I am so happy to be home. I had a great night sleep last night. It was almost perfect. If I had Harry by my side then it would have been perfect. I can't wait for him to come here soon.

I get up and go into the bathroom. I pee, wash my face and brush my teeth. After that, I leave the room and go into the living room. Aaron is sitting on the lounge with Tori beside him. I am so glad she is awake and I can finally squeeze her.

I run over to the other side of the lounge and see Tori. She sits up when she sees me and looks at her dad with a smile on her face.

"Guess whose here" Aaron says to her and she buries her face into his side, hugging him.

"There's my little princess" I say and then she slides down the lounge and runs towards me. I bend down and open up my arms and when she gets to me I hug her to my chest, pick her up and shake her side to side. "I have missed you like crazy. My goodness have you been eating your vegetables? You've grown so much I can feel it."

"I eated all my vegetables" she says to me. 

I put her back down on the ground and hold up my hand. "High five, good girl" she puts her hand on mine. "Come on, you can do it harder than that" she moves her hand backwards and then slams it onto mine. "Ooh, I felt that one."

She laughs and twirls her hair around her finger. "I miss you Aunty Hailey."

This little girl melts my heart even more each time I see her. "You are too cute. You have no idea how much I have missed you. Are you going to come to my concert next week?"

Tori nods her head. "I can sing with you."

"You want to come on stage with me and sing?"

She nods her head. 

"Did Rachel send you the video?" Aaron asks me.

"What video?"

"Rach" Aaron calls out and Rachel appears. 

"Oh hey you're awake" she says to me.

I smile "I am. Good morning."

"Show Hay the video of Tori singing her song."

Rachel jumps as she turns around and runs into the kitchen. She comes back seconds later with her phone and hands it to me. "This is the cutest thing you will ever see."

I press play and it is a video of Tori dressed up in a fairy costume with a pretend microphone in her hand. She is singing along to Let Me Go and she even remembers most of the words.

"You sing it better than me" I say to Tori who has a huge smile on her face.

"I can sing it now." She says to me.

I take a seat on the lounge and clap my hands together. "Go on, sing it for me."

Tori looks at Rachel. "Mummy, sit down." 

"Oh, sorry" Rachel quickly moves and sits down beside me. "She's three and already telling me what to do. Imagine when she's thirteen."

"I need music" Tori says. 

"Okay, one second." Rachel says. I could just sing it with her but I have no instruments on me and Tori likes singing along with instruments in the background. 

Rachel begins playing the song and Tori moves her hips side to side. 

"You made plans. I - I made problem. We were sleeping back. Wasn't meant to last. Good paper, picture perfect."