60. Carpool Karaoke & Camping

My phone rings and I see that it is Perrie calling me. Her and Zayn are heading to the UK next week so I don't know how long it will be until I see them again. Perrie and I have formed quite a close friendship lately. We get along so well.

"Hey" I say as I place my phone on my ear.

"Hiya, what are you doing?"

I look down at the dishes. "Something extremely fun. The dishes."

"Doesn't Harry have a dishwasher at his place? Sorry, I mean yours and Harry's place."

"He does but there isn't that many so I figured I would do them by hand."

"Do you feel like being spontaneous?"

I let go of the plate and watch it slowly sink to the bottom of the sink in the water. "Such as?"

"Camping."

"Camping?"

"Camping."

Harry is currently upstairs in his music room. "That sounds fun. I don't think we have any plans but I will ask Harry and get back to you."

"Well do let me know soon because Zayn and I are leaving in an hour."

I nod. "Okay Perrie. I'll speak to you soon."

After hanging up from Perrie I dry my hands and run upstairs. I knock on the door and Harry tells me to come in.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hi." I walk over to him and sit on his lap. "Perrie just called and asked if we wanted to go camping with her and Zayn."

"Camping, huh?"

I run my hands through his hair. He had it tied in a bun before but it is out now. "Yeah."

"When?"

"Today."

Harry raises his eyebrows and blinks a couple of times. He closes his writing journal and taps my thigh. "Well I guess I better pay Kevin the neighbour a visit. He has a tent that I'm sure we could borrow."

I kiss his lips and then get off his lap. I jump up and down whilst clapping my hands. "Yay, I'm so excited. I'm going to give Perrie a call and start packing some other things."

Harry smiles. "I like seeing you this happy."

"You are majority of the reason why I am this happy. I love you Harry."

He steps towards me and pulls me into him, kissing the top of my head. "I love you too."

*

"So that's the story on how I completely ruined phone by water logging it in my soup."

I shake my head. "That is a typical Harry Styles thing to do. Good thing you have three phones, right?"

Harry laughs. "Yeah, and I won't be putting any of them in my soup anymore."

"That's good to hear. At least you now know that iPhones don't float."

The radio is on but it is on low volume so we have been talking over the top of it. I then hear the opening to one of my most favourite karaoke songs. I Want It That Way by The Backstreet Boys.

"Oh my god I love this song." I lean forwards and turn up the volume much higher. "-My fire. The one, desire. Believe, when I say" I start singing along with the song at a calm pace. "That I want it that way." I look over at Harry who is smirking to himself.