21. Ready

"Your phone keeps going off, someone really wants ahold of you are you going to answer it?" I ask Harry who is packing for tour. I'm sitting on his bed folding his clothes whilst he throws different items of clothing at me.

Throwing another pair of black jeans at me, he shakes his head and walks back into his wardrobe.

"You weren't kidding when you said in that interview that you only have two pairs of jeans." Who would've thought hours ago he called himself a style icon. I'm only joking, he's still a major style icon.

"Come here" Harry says to me and I place the jeans in the suitcase then stand up from the bed and walk into where he is.

Harry points to a section in his wardrobe. "More jeans."

There are at least twenty pairs of jeans here. All different shades too. There's even a pair of aqua coloured jeans.

"You going to wear these?"

His eyes widen "god no. My grandmother gave them to me and I don't have the heart to tell her I will never wear them."

"I think they're cute. You could definitely pull them off."

"Want me to get naked Hailey?"

"What?"

He smirks. "You said I could definitely pull off those jeans."

I hit his arm lightly. "Oh you know what I mean."

Harry laughs. "I know. But to tell you the truth I am fussy with my jeans. All of these aren't as comfortable as those. I have a tiny hole in one of the knees and I'm heart broken because it means I'll have to toss them out soon."

"Do you know where you brought them from so you can get another pair the same?"

"Unfortunately not."

Usually they have the brand on the tag but Harry cuts off all his tags because he says they irritate him.

"I like this" I point to the black and yellow shirt. "Have you worn this before?"

Harry takes it off the rack. "Not in a while but I'll take it on tour."

"Really?"

"If you think it's nice then I'll wear it."

I smile. "I can't wait to see photos."

Harry removes the coat hanger and hands me the shirt. "Thanks baby."

Baby.

When a laugh escapes his lips I look up at him. I had no idea I was frozen in place. "Sorry" I shake my head to clear all those thoughts from my mind. It's funny how one word can mess you up like that. Especially when Harry's the one saying it.

"You're cute" he tells me.

"How so?"

"Because you just are. Especially when I compliment you or call you baby, your cheeks turn pink and you immediately look down at the floor then when you look at me your pupils are always dilated. It's just cute the way you react to the things I do.

I blink a few times "are my eyes still dilated?"

He looks closely into my eyes. "They're going back down to normal size now."

Harry's phone buzzes again. He groans and walks over to the bed where his phone is.

"Hi Ben. I'm sorry man, not tonight. I know, I'm busy. Yes, again. Alright, have a good one. I know I'm sorry. Alright bye."

He laughs as he places the phone back on the bed. "That guys a character."

I nod my head and smile. I'm not going to ask who it was because it's none of my business. All I know is it's someone called Ben and I think they asked Harry to go out with them.