Chapter Two - Five of them😑

By lunch time everyone was talking about what happened this morning with me and the asshole.

When I was going to find a seat in the cafeteria I heard someone calling my name. When I turned around it was Emma.

"Hey girl, you can totally sit with me if you like" She said as she walked to a table across from some cheerleaders.

"Um sure" I say following her.

When we were seated she asked about my morning and of course I told her about the incident that took place. When I told her about how he looked ect. Her eyes gleamed with realization.

"So, your first day and you have a argument with Zack Walker, wow , I'm impressed!" She chuckled.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked.

"The bad boy of this school, Zack Walker!" She laughed as if it was the most obvious thing.

"Um... I guess I did". I replied.

"Let me tell you all about the five golden boys of our school!" Emma chirped excitedly.

"I'll start with Josh. Josh is cute, funny and charming. He is a prankster and a huge flirt, but he is also very sweet.

Next, Max. Max is very handsome and he is everyone's favorite. He can be very polite , but just like his friends , he's a huge badass.

Tyler is slightly mysterious and very charming, girls are crazy for him.

Cole is the slightly shy one from the group.

Lastly, Zack Walker. The badass of them all. He is a player, which is not difficult to understand seeing his carefree, badass attitude and gorgeous looks". Emma explained.

All this just makes those boys top my list of people to avoid in high school.

Bell rings indicating the end of lunch.

I stayed back with Emma to finish our lunch because I was starving , so what if I'm a little late for class.

----------
Only one seat was unoccupied in the entire class in the second last row.
The five handsome boys including Zack was seated behind me "just great Ashley" my mind kept saying to me as I fidget in my seat.

The guy with brown hair and brown eyes , tapped my shoulder.

"I'm Tyler. What's up" He said

"I'm Josh. How you doin?" Josh asked goofily with a playful smile gracing his lips.

"Dude ,stop with the ridiculous flirting" Another one said, rolling his eyes.

"I'm Cole, by the way." He said with a warm smile.

"Um... Ok hi I'm-" I was cut off when another boy spoke.

"You're scaring her guys!" The other one said, "I'm Max hi". He spoke again.

"I'm Ashley" I said with a small smile of my own.

Ringggggg
The bell rang at that moment.

Zack the one from this morning hadn't said a word to me whole class thank God.

"New girl you are going to regret talking back to me". Zack winked at me and left the classroom.

"What did you get yourself into now Ashley?" I ask myself in my mind.

-----------------
Follow if you liked it , Vote and Comment to please😉

Don't forget to add this book to your reading list.

Things will get more fun and interesting don't worry just keep reading.

Love yuh all❤❤😘