Chapter Twenty-one - Lying and Cat fights😈

Vote, Comment and Follow.

Picture of Axel🔝

   ~ "life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it" - Dennis P. Kimbro

I wake up to someone shouting my name. I open my eyes to see Kaitlyn's face just inches away from mine.

"Ahhh!" We shout in Union.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you would wake up that time when I was doing it for the past six minutes" She laughed.

"Well you was shouting my name very loudly" I tell her picking up my phone.

"Checking to see if Axel texted you" She teased as she sat on the edge of my bed.

"Shut up" I laugh throwing a pillow at her.

It's been some weeks, I have been hanging out with Axel and the guys. Also known as Thorn's.

I haven't met their father as yet, who is also the one who kind of runs the business.

"I'm just saying" She laughs. "You have been spending a lot of time with those boys" She said.

"They're nice that's all" I smile.

"Yea sure, I just think you have a little thing for gangs" She joked getting off the bed.

My eyes widen and I put my phone on my lap. "You know about Zack and the boys being in a gang?" I ask.

Well if she didn't, she knows now.

Dumbass!!

"Everybody suspects but they keep quiet because they're afraid of them" She said and I nodded.

Does that mean the girls suspects?

"Those two gangs are the most feared in the country girl!" She continues. "They have help from different countries. They're dangerous, if I was you I wouldn't be hanging out with Thorn's" She warns me.

"What makes you think Axel and them are in a gang though?" I ask curious.

"Everyone from their school suspects too. Plus by the way they act, they don't smile or laugh unless they're around you" She explained.

"What's the deal between the two gangs?" I ask sitting on the edge of the bed now.

"Nobody really knows, I guess they have always hated each other for some reason" She shrugged.

"Get dressed or we're gonna be late" She added before walking out the room.

"Wait!" I shout behind her.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Is Addison up or is she hungover?" I ask.

"Hungover" She laughed before closing the door behind her.

Addison, Kaitlyn and I, stayed up till this morning. We talked, drinked and watched movies.

Karen came home really early this morning and saw us sleeping on the couch. She ran us to our rooms and we only got like 3 hours before we had to wake up.

I got off the bed and picked out a simple outfit. I was going by Axel's house again today, Joanne wanted to talk to me.

Zack has been suspicious about who I'm spending most of my time with, I told him that I was with Alexis and that she had missed me.