Chapter Thirty-one - That was close 😰

Vote, comment and follow.

The ride home was quiet, nobody said a word to each other, it was awkward. Zack wouldn't even look at me. I would glance at him a couple times before looking back out the window.

We pulled up in front of the house a bit after 7pm since we stopped a couple of times on the way to eat.

The neighborhood is quiet, the place was dead. I hop out the car, having no idea what to tell Zack. He comes out after me and spins me around to look at him.

"Ashley, I know you're still hurt but can you talk to me?" He asks searching my face.

I was also mad at him, he might try to kill me or harm my brothers. Both of which he doesn't know yet so I can't really blame him.

But if he found out, would he change his mind?

"Ashley?" He calls taking me out of my thoughts.

"I just can't right now Zack" I say irritated.

"Would you just let me help you" He said.

"I don't need or want your help" I say raising my voice a bit. "I just need to be alone for a while, but I'll see you tomorrow" I say before letting Addison unlock the door and head inside.

I look out my window to see Zack's car drove off. I sigh and lay down on the bed checking my phone.

I see a message from Jax, Asher, Omg Axel texted me. I quickly tap his message first. He hasn't called nor texted me since he found out until now.

Axel: hey Ashley, or should I say sis now😕 idrk buh anyway, we should talk.

Ashley: sup, u can call me either one, buh ok see u tomorrow.

I reply, before answering the other messages. They all said the same, come by tomorrow after school.

I put down my phone on the bed and I change my clothes. The room was really cold, I took off the lights and lay down on the bed, cover head to toe.

I hope everything goes good.

"1 month later"

Kaitlyn and I are currently walking down the school hallway together, her hand looped around mine.

We stop by my locker as we lean on it just talking.

For the past month, we haven't talked to the girls, sometimes Nicole and Lilly might throw shade but other than that nothing.

Zack and I are back to normal, except the fact that he's going to try to kill me, but he just don't know it yet.

My brothers have also been training me how to fight. They said I had to be prepared if something bad was to happen.

I have been meeting with Jax, Axel and Asher on evenings after school. We've learned a lot about each other and we have a lot of things in common.

Addison left for Trinidad 2 weeks ago, it was really painful to not see her again till Christmas.

I have managed to stay out of trouble and manage my temper. My mother has decided to keep the baby after all, leaving me and Alexis not speaking to her.

I have also been very careful about my identity and being in public with either the Thorn's and Rebels.

I'm also going by Phoenix's house today, to see my brothers. They've invited me and I couldn't reject it. Phoenix and I haven't talked much in this past month, he was always taking care of business.