Chapter Twenty-nine - Date 2 💖

Vote, Comment and Follow.

~ "the purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience"

---------------
Zack and I are currently walking on the beach talking. I took off my shoe and I let my foot walk on the wet sand.

After we had completed our boat ride, Zack suggested we take a walk under the moonlight and stargaze for sometime. So hand in hand we walked on the beach, following the trail of stars.

Zack pulls out his phone suddenly and calls someone.

"Yeah, we're almost there, get it ready" Zack said before putting his phone back into his pocket.

"What is going on?" I ask.

"You'll see" He smirked.

After walking a short distance, I could see a light, dimly flickering a few steps away. As we got closer, it looked like a campfire or something.

When we reached to it, it was a campfire next to a text and two camp chairs. Cole and Tyler were there and they smiled when they saw us.

"Hope you enjoy it Red" Cole said.

"Yeah see you guys later" Tyler said before he and Cole walked off.

"Why are they calling you Red?" Zack asked confused.

"I'll explain later" I said.

I looked at everything Zack and the boys had set up and it felt like it was a scene out of a movie.

"I thought we would camp out a tonight" He smirked.

"Is this legal, the fire and everything?" I ask slightly worried.

You just had to ruin the moment didn't you?

"Yes Ash everything is legal 100%" He said.

"Then... I'm definitely impressed" I smiled.

"Good because this took whole day to plan out" He said and my smile grew.

He took all this time to do this for me.

There was a fire, the tent, two camp chairs, food and a bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" I asked jokingly.

"Kinder" He teased.

"I was thinking, we could go for a swim" He smirked.

"I didn't bring a swimsuit" I say and he looks at me amused.

"We don't need swimsuits" He said taking off his t-shirt.

"Are you insane" I say looking at him with wide eyes. "What if someone passes or something"

"Nobody is gonna pass, it's really late"

"Ok. But it'll be really cold after we come out" I make up another excuse.

"It has extra clothes in the text" He said.

"Wait so you planned the skinny dipping?" I ask and he just smiles. "You're really sneaky, you know that" I laughed.

"You want to do it?" He asked. "If you don't it's fine"

"Turn around" I sigh.

"Ashley I've seen you naked a lot of times" He said.

"You want me in the water or not Walker" I said trying to keep a serious face.

He sighs before turning around, I also turn around and take off my clothes. I go in the tent to see a towel so I wrap myself with it before coming out.