Chapter Twenty-two - I'm your father

Picture of Jax 🔝

    ~ "When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the close door that we do not see the one that has opened for us" - Alexander Graham Bell

---------------
We ran to the truck that was parked in the back road. Austin started the engine and drove off in a speed.

The ride was quiet, nobody said anything and even if they'll never admit, I know they were still worried.

We drove into a sketchy   neighborhood, where people were robbed or killed. The walls had graffiti on them and the people across here were known for being poor.

Austin pulled to the side and ran out the truck, me and the boys following. The boys ran into what looks like an abandoned warehouse. This is where gangs would meet up or fight. It was located between both territories.

Do the Rebels come here?

I looked at the wall and saw graffiti spelling something. I looked closer to see big and bold in graffiti, Rebels.

They were here!

Do they know about me and the Thorn's?

Did they hurt Axel?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heared Axel groaned loudly in pain. I rushed inside the warehouse to see the boys stooping down next to Axel on the floor.

"Axel!" I run across to him. He looked terrible. His lip had a split on it, his cheek was bruise and their were cuts on his chin which were bleeding.

He looked up at me with confusion on his face. "What are you doing here?"He asked.

"We all were supposed to go out remember?" I say.

"Right" He laid his head back.

Hunter and Ace came stooping down too.  Hunter didn't like me much, I didn't know why though. He glared at me the entire time.

All the boys here are devilishly handsome and they know it. It was hard to believe they could hurt a fly sometimes.

"Dude can you stand?" Austin asked.

"Yea I think so" Axel tried raising up and standing. He stumbled and leaned on me as I try to balance myself.

I felt something wet against my stomach and on my hand. . My hand was on Axel's stomach and it was wet, the wet thing soaked through my jersey and I felt it on my stomach.

Once Axel regained himself he leaned off me. "Ashley you're bleeding!" Asher said and I look at my bloody jersey and hand.

I indeed had blood on me, but it wasn't mine. "It's Axel's!" I say worry washing over me.

"What happened man?" Lars questioned.

"Did they shoot you?" Hunter also questioned raising his jersey a little. But Axel quickly pulled it back down.

"I... I can't talk about this right now" He said as he almost drop to the ground but Jax and Austin catch him.

"We need to get him home ASAP!" Lars shouted.

They put Axel on their shoulders and put him into the truck. He groaned in pain with every move.

"Ashley you have to drive" Austin said throwing me the keys.

"What? Why me?" I ask scared.

"Asher can't drive and we need as much help we can in the back here" He said before going into the truck.