Chapter Five - Revenge 💀

I turned the corner and Zack was leaned up against a wall.

"What do you want Zack?" I ask annoyed.

  He leaned off the wall and walked up to me. He looked at me with puppy eyes.

"I want to apologise for yesterday, I was a jerk" He said trying to sound convincing.

  "I don't believe you" was all I said before turning around to leave.

  He grabbed my hand firm but gently. He turn me around so I was facing him. He had a frown on his face.

  "Please believe me, why would I possibly go through all this trouble just to be lying" He said with a serious tone.

  He had a point but could I really trust him?, What if he is lying?, But why would he lie?.

  "I believe you" I said defeated.

  "So are we good?" He asks hoping I say yes.

  "Yes we're good" I say laughing a little.

------
I was in the hallway heading to my locker.

"Ashley!" I hear my name being shouted.

  I turn to see Lilly and Emma walking towards me.

"Hey" I say to both of them which they gladly reply.

  I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my clothes.

  I heard laughter behind me and instantly turned around to see those five Moran's heading towards me. A crowd was already present around us and it was dispersal time.

  "Now, no one disrespects me okay? I went easy on you, since it was your first day, but don't mess with me again, alright love". Zack said with his signature smirk on.

I saw red at that point.

I moved towards Zack and the other guys, keeping eye contact with Zack the whole time. I could hear Lilly and Emma yelling my name in the background but I don't care.

I stopped inches away from Zack.

My furiously sparkling eyes met his amused one. And then I did the one thing I wanted to do so badly.

I slapped him.

His head whipped to the side with his smirk instantly disappeared. It was my turn to smile.

He looked at me, his eyes darkening with anger.

"Who the f**king do you think you are?, I'm not one of your f**king bimbo head hoes!" I shout in his face.

  "Don't ever tell me what the f**k to do ever again. I've never been the one to obey" I add

And with that I turned around.

  I pushed past the crowd, Emma and Lilly and went out the gate with my head held high.

----
When I reached home my mother and sister weren't home yet.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the front door.

I opened it to see Zack, Josh, Tyler, Max, and Cole. Josh had a glint of something in his eyes that I just couldn't make out.

I tried to close the door, but Cole put his foot so it wouldn't budge.

  "What do you guys want?" I asked after several fail attempts to close the door.

  "Good to see you too love" Zack said with a smirk.

   They push past me and barge into my house.

  Josh and Tyler hold me by my two arms and drag me to the couch.

   "What are you doing? Oh my gosh! Are you guys serial killers? Let me go!  I'm sorry let me go please!" I panicked

  "Serial killers? Seriously?" Josh chuckled.

  "It's good to see you apologize and plead though, love." Zack smirked

Damn he smirked alot.

"Chill woman, your mom called us  and said to stay here till she arrived." Tyler said.

Suspicious. After what I did, they are staying with me? So freaking suspicious!

"I hope you are comfortable. Even though you slapped Zack, here we are showing you kindness." Muttered Max playfully with a teasing smirk directed towards Zack.

  "Well if you guys didn't act like dicks back then, it could have been avoided." I mumbled.

"Haha. You are cute." Josh laughed and smiled at me.

  My cheeks heated up a little causing Josh to laughing. "Aww, baby it's the truth" he said making me almost faint

The guys and I stay there talking for about an hour. Cole got up and checked the time.

"Oh shit, I better get home!" Cole says panicking.

"Me to man, bye Ashley." Tyler and Max say in Union.

  "I'll stay here with Ashley till her mom gets home." Josh said with a smile.

  "No it alright man, I'm here with her." Zack said.

"No, I'll stay" Josh said.

  "Ashley you choose." Zack told me leaving me looking between the two devilishly handsome boys.

"It's better if Zack stay because he lives right next door." I say finally after a few minutes of thinking.

Josh looked disappointed but it was the truth he lived further.

The boys left and it was just me and Zack left alone in the house. I was about to get off the couch but he grabbed my hand.

I looked at him. His flawless face was expressionless. He held my hand and looked me in the eyes. His face was inches away from mine as his eyes bored into mine

  "Ashley."

  "Yeah?" I asked breathlessly.

  "You are blushing and your face is red." Zack let go of my hand and started laughing again.

  "Well you can go to hell, you- you piece of shit!" I stuttered and tried to get up again. But once again he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

  This time he leaned in slowly, the smile wiped off his face, his eyes flicking from my eyes to my lips.

His lips were just seconds away from mine. When the front door opens and my sister and brother walks in.

  Making both me and Zack jump away from each other.

"What is going on here?" My sister asks suspiciously.

"Nothing, I was just leaving." Zack said before getting up and heading to the front door saying goodbye to us.

  Did I almost kiss Zack Walker?? I ask myself excitedly.

No you can't fall for him no way in hell.

"Whats that on your clothes?" My mother questions as she eyes me up and down.

"Better wash that for your damn self eh little girl" my mom continues

  Stupid Zack

-------

Authors Note

   What will happen in the next chapter?? Find out when you read.

Vote, Comment and follow if you liked this chapter!😉

More to come!!💯

Love you guys❤❤🔐🔐