Chapter Thirty-two - I'm so dead!

Vote, Comment and Follow‼‼

Axel parks the car in the driveway behind Austin's truck. The four of us come out the car closing the doors behind us.

"I thought girls do their hot walk when they're around guys" Lars joked, pretending to watch my ass as I walk.

"Dude that's my sister" Axel said.

"I'm joking man" Lars laughed. "But I'd watch her if i was you" Lars said in a serious tone.

"What are you talking about?" Axel stops us.

"Austin has the hots for your sister" Lars said.

Axel looks taken back at first before returning back to his normal self. He storms inside the house and i turn to Lars.

"You are such a liar" I play fully push him.

"I'm totally serious" He pushes me back.

We continue to push each other and I accidentally bump into Hunters side. He's taller than me, so he glares down at me growling.

I quickly regain my balance and walk through the door with Lars. I didn't turn around to look at Hunter, who probably was shooting bullets behind me with his eyes.

As soon as I walk through the front door, I hear shouting from upstairs. What is that about?

I was so busy studying the argument that I hadn't seen where Lars went. Where is everyone?

The place was quiet and dull. I should have seen at least 5 people already but I hadn't even seen 1.

I quietly open the living room door and peep inside to see if anyone was there. Nope empty.

The house is almost as big as Zack's and I sometimes get lost so they always told me, let someone be by my side all the time.

I decided to check the kitchen since that's the only other place I know in this house.

I opened the kitchen door and see Lars sitting on the counter eating a cookie. Joanne and a girl with black hair was putting the cookie dough on a sheet.

Joanne spots me standing in the doorway and smiles. "Ashley, I didn't see you there, come in"

I walk towards them as I returned her smile. Lars tries to take another cookie and the slaps his hand away.

"Stacy, this is Ashley, my..." She trails off, looking at me.

I know she didn't know what to call me, what can you call your husband's mistake child?

"I'm her step daughter I guess" I extended my hand towards the girl named Stacy.

Stacy has medium length black hair, light brown eyes and she was about the same height as me.

She also extended her hand but before we could shake. We both look at her floury and sticky hands and we pull away our hands.

"I'm so sorry" She apologise as she goes to the sink to wash her hands.

"It's fine" I smile.

Ace sticks his head through the creak of the kitchen door. "Joanne, Lars, we need you"

Joanne and Lars quickly rush out the kitchen, leaving me with Stacy. What was that about?

"So..., How do you know Joanne?" I ask awkwardly.

"Oh sorry, I should've introduced myself" She said.  "I'm Trevor's girlfriend" She smiled brightly.

Wait, Trevor?