Chapter Eleven - The Past will become my present.

"Hey babe" He said looking at me.

   Oh shit.

   Zack clenched his fists, looking at me with this confused and angry expression.

  Then it happened.

  Mason burst out laughing.

  "Good to see you Asha" Mason said pulling me into a tight hug. I could tell that didn't make Zack happy because he didn't move his hand from my waist.

  "You're such a fool, Mason" I scoffed.

  "Am I missing something?" Zack asked raising his eyebrows.

  "Zack, meet Mason. My bestfriend.

  "She means second bestfriend" Addison adds.

   I really didn't expect to see Mason here at all. I was glad to see that after all this time, he finally moved on.

  "Can we go inside now?" My mother ask impatiently.

  "Yeah, let's go" I say heading into the house hand in hand with Zack.

**Zack's POV**

    I was sitting on the couch, watching everyone talk and laugh. I didn't really know what the f**k they were talking about so.

  I saw Mason touch Ashley's cheek and I wanted to punch him so hard.

  They watched at me and I forced a smile, not bothering to talk to the f**ker. I know Ashley knew the smile was fake because she started to glare at me for a bit.

  I had no reason to be jealous, he was not a threat to me. Not now and not in a million years.

  Mason comes and takes a seat next to me on the couch.

  "How long have you two been together?" Mason asked, an unreadable expression on his face.

  "A month now" I replied, not really caring about this conversation.

  Ashley came over and took a seat between Mason and I.

  "Why didn't you tell me about him Asha?" Mason ask pretending to be offended.

   "You told me you didn't want to see me ever again remember?" She replied.

  "I'm so sorry, I just want you back" Mason smiled, his dark eyes looking into hers.

  I immediately tightened my grasp on her hand as I clenched my fists.

  What the f**k did he just say?

   "I want my bestfriend back" He corrected himself, probably noticing my expression.

  "Im glad we're good" Ashley says.

  ***Ashley's POV***

    "Are you ready?" Zack asks for the billionth time.

  "In a minute" I say finishing doing my makeup.

  When I'm finish I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs.

  Mason, Addison and Zack were all ready and waiting to go.

  We are going to a party, this will be my first party here in Australia.