Fifty-eight - Only Love😍

Vote, Comment and Share ❤️

Songs I listened to:

Turning pages - Sleeping at last

My love - Sia

Run to you - Lea Michele

Your love - Rihanna

(Warning) This chapter will be a little heated😏

Phoenix had signed me out, and I was free to go. I changed my clothes and washed my face before walking out the restroom.

"Ashley" Joanne ran towards me, as I walked into the waiting room. "Thank God you're alright"

"Yeah I am" I say.

Am I?

My mother admitted to me only a few minutes ago that she never loved me my entire life.

Zack stands behind me with my belongings which Joanne and Phoenix had brought for me to change.

"I was so worried about you" Joanne wipes her eyes.

"I'm fine Joanne, really" I say and she pulls me into a tight hug.

When we pull apart, I see the Rebels.

"What are they doing here?" I ask Zack.

"Josh. He's here, he got injured" He says and looks away.

"What? We have to see him" I say.

"You're too weak and dehydrated Ashley," Zack shook his head. "And after what you had just been through, no"

"Zack please..." I begin but he cuts me off.

"I can't let you go, you've had enough trauma to last a lifetime" He said. He right.

Phoenix walks into the waiting room, with an angry expression but when he sees Joanne with me, his expression changed immediately.

"I'll be right back" Zack whispered in my ear, before going to The Rebels.

"Come over here" Phoenix called his sons and Stacy.

"Is everybody ready to go home?" Phoenix asks everyone murmurs or groan a yes.

As we walk towards the door, I stop to say goodbye to Zack.

"Hey Ashley" Tyler sent me a shattered smile. "Good to see you up and about"

"Glad you're okay" Max and Cole nodded to me.

"Thank you" I murmured, turning to look at Zack, who hasn't stopped staring at me.

"What?" I ask, my cheeks probably turning a bright shade of red.

"Nothing, you're just so beautiful" He caress my cheek.

"Can you two find a room already" Jabari rolls his eyes with a smile.

Phoenix clears his throat, gaining everyone's attention.

"I'd like to to say thank you, for helping me get my daughter" He thanks them and they nod.

"Ashley are you ready?" He turns to me and I mumble a 'give me a sec'.

"I'll call you" Zack says before kissing my forehead.

I say my goodbyes to the boys and tell them to say hi to Josh for me before leaving.

When I reach home, all I could think about how much my life has changed since I moved here.

I tried to avoid thinking about my mother and her harsh words as much as possible before drifting off to sleep.