Chapter Twenty-seven - You and Me😍

Picture of Joanne 🔝 (Phoenix's wife)

---------------

Kaitlyn, Lilly and I relax on the sand while everyone else have fun. I was watching how Addison looked so Happy as Tyler throws her over his shoulder.

"Hey" Zack said and I turned to watch him. "I'm sorry for being a jerk" He apologized.

"It's not your fault, I should have never asked" I say.

"No you could always ask, you're my girlfriend, and I love you. I don't want you to think I don't trust you or anything" He said looking into my eyes.

"I know you trust me but I also know you're stressed and that's the whole reason for this get away" I said smiling.

"You want to go in the water" He asked taking off his shirt.

"No I'm good, but you go ahead" I say.

He totally ignores me and throws me over his shoulder. "Zack put me down! Zack!" I hit his back while Kaitlyn and Lilly laughs at me.

The waves were big, it was reach his torso. I was still on his shoulder, so I wrapped my legs around his waist so it wouldn't get wet.

"Why don't you want to come in the water?" He asked looking at me.

"The water is cold" I mumble.

"Well you're about to freeze" He laughed and dropped me in the water.

"Zack Walker, you are so dead!" I shout splashing water at him.

He started running and I chased him and jumped on his back making both of us fall. I straddle him as he lays on the sand with his hands on my hips.

"I can't believe you did that" I hit him and he laughs.

He caresses the side of my face gently, his eyes bored into mine. I leaned down and kiss him which he returned hungrily.

"Umm would you two like some privacy?" Cole teased.

Zack showed him middle finger while he continues to kiss me and I smile against his lips.

After our little make out session, we went back into the water and went swimming with the others, then we played chicken. The first round Alex was on Jabari's shoulder and I was on Zack's, Alex and I started to push each other and eventually she fell in the water. For the second round Emma was on Max's shoulder and Emma and I started to push each other, and again Zack and I won.

After that we stayed a little longer before going back up to the beach house because it was getting dark. Zack and I go to our room and lock the door. We change out of our swimsuits and he puts on his pants but remains bareback, while I put on a shorts and a crop top.

"How about we stay up here for the night" He smirked.

"I can agree to that" I say.

He pushes me gently on the wall and I raise my hands for him to take off my crop top. I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me to the bed. Climbing on top of me, sucking and biting on my neck.

Let's just say neither of us left the room for the rest of the night. If you know what I mean 😉

****Next day****

I wake up in Zack's arms, with my head on his chest. I trace my finger tip on his tattoos and admire how nice they look. I had never asked what they meant before.

I look at the tattoo on his wrist, which wrote love with an arrow pointing to mine. I remembered the day when we got these.

I love him so much.