Chapter Thirty-nine - The party pt 2🔥

Vote, Comment and Share!!

The music was so loud I could barely hear myself. Drake hands me another shot and I down it, feeling the burning sensation of the alcohol as it went down my throat.

It was probably my 6th shot, and I could barely think straight.

"Do you want to slow down?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Just keep them coming" I slurred.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to find the bathroom" Brianna said, leaving me alone with Drake in the kitchen.

My head hurts. I stand up from the stool and almost fall on the floor.

"Take it easy Red" Tyler said coming to my side.

"Ty, hey" I stumble.

"Sit back down" He ordered.

"I'm fine" I slur.

"You're not, you've had enough" Tyler said.

"Dude she said she's fine" Drake said and Tyler glared at him.

"Who asked you" Tyler clenched his jaw.

"Uh.. I'm sorry... I shouldn't have..."

"Just get out while you're still walking" Tyler cut him off, and Drake swallowed hard before rushing out the kitchen. "Sit down" Tyler turned back to me.

I sit and he hands me a bottle of water, and I took it from him drinking half of it.

"Why are you talking to me?" I ask curious.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He asked.

"Because you was a little cold this morning" I stated.

"Look Ashley, I understand if you think what we do is bad and you want no part of it but... You knew exactly what you was getting yourself into" He said making me swallow hard.

"I know, but that wasn't the reason. I love Zack and I have no problem with the gang" The words slipping out my mouth before I could think.

"Then why are you guys on a break?" He asks.

"I just need some time, because I can't keep hurting him Ty, i just can't" I stutter.

"What do you mean?"

"It was all a..."

"Ashley! I think it's time for us to go" Kaitlyn suddenly appeared and interrupted me.

"But why? I'm having fun" I pout.

"No you're drunk and I think it's time for you to go" She said putting my arm around her shoulder.

"Ashley what was it you was going to say?" He asks.

"She wasn't going to say anything Tyler" Kaitlyn said.

"Do you think Joanne would be pissed at me?" I ask Kaitlyn.

"Uh I don't know, lets just go"

"We'll talk next time Ashley" Tyler said.

"Hey Ty" I called behind him. "When last you spoke to Addison?" I smirk, or well in this case I probably had on a stupid smile.

His face turns red. "Last night" With that he walks into the crowd.

"Come on" Kaitlyn and i pushed through the crowd.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask stumbling.

"No. But you almost ruined the plan Ash, you have to be a little more careful" She explained.