Chapter Thirty-five - Shopping disaster 😧

Vote, Comment and Share.

--------------------
After school, I called Joanne to pick me up. We had planned to go to the mall after school, so I decided we should just go straight.

Joanne and I drove to the mall as we planned, to shop for some outfits for me.

We walked around the mall, going into every female clothing store, we saw.

"What about this one?" Joanne raises the black top towards me.

"I like it" I state smiling.

"This one is nice too" She points at another one. "Ouu! Look at that one!" She raises it up.

"We can't buy them all" I said, a wide smile on my face.

"Why not?" She asks, picking up the tops and walking to the cashier.

"Wait!, We need to find my size!" I shout following behind her.

---------------------------
   We walked to the food court, with at least three or four bags in each of our hands.

We decided to buy Subway and we sat down to eat our lunch.

"Do you like your school?" Joanne suddenly asks.

"Yea, it's really nice" I say before taking a bite of my sandwich.

"So... How long have you been with Zack?" She asks and I choke.

I pat my chest before drinking my Coke. When I've calmed down, I stare at her.

Did I hear correct?

How the f^*k does she know?

"You okay dear?" She asks and I stay frozen.

"How... Why... How?" I stuttered.

"It's okay, I wouldn't tell anyone" She said.

"But how do you know?" I ask still in disbelief.

"You rarely talk about your boyfriend, Zack goes to your school, that Kaitlyn girl used to be around him allot, plus he's your neighbor" She explain, taking a bite of her sandwich.

I stare at her with my jaw open. I couldn't believe she knew after all this time.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" I ask.

"Because I trust you Ashley, I Know we've only known each other for a little while but, you're like the daughter I never had" She explained.

She thinks of me like the daughter she never had?

"I'm happy to hear that" I smile. "I'll think of you as my second mom"

Even though my mother and I isn't really on speaking terms, doesn't mean she isn't my mother.

"Well... Tell me about him" She said looking at me.

"I really don't think that's appropriate" I say and she nods.

"I understand, but it's just that you looked upset" She raised her eyebrows.

"I was, but I'm better now" I lied.

I'll never be better till I'm back into Zack's arms. He means the world to me, he's my motivation, my oxygen and without him I feel I might die.

But I know that this break isn't for long because I'm going to have to tell him the truth.

"Does he know you're part of the Thorn's?" She asks.

I raise my head to look at her. "I'm not part of the Thorn's" I stated.