Fifty-five - Unexpected betrayal 😔💔

Vote, Comment and Share ❤️

Songs I listened to while writing this chapter :

In my veins - Andrew Belle

When the party's over - Billie Eilish

Hold on - Chord Overstreet

****Ashley's POV****

(Flashback from her kidnapping)

Darkness continues to completely cloud my unconsciousness as crazy colourful images flash through my mind. I feel my eyelids slowly flickering open as an unbearable heaviness hangs painfully over my head.

"Shit" I groan, breathing in sharply as I roll all my weight painfully onto my side.

Glancing around in confusion, I almost cry out in terror as I realize I'm in the back rectangular back of some sort of van. I hear the muffled sound of roaring laughter from within the front of the van as we seem to speed up and I fall backwards.

What the hell is going on?

I glance around manically around the back of the van, looking for anything I can use to get out. To beat the living shit out of whoever had me here.

It's no use. All I'm surrounded by is bare metal walls and an equally empty floor. I try to steady my breaths to soothe myself and ignore the intense panic that's quickly rising in my stomach.

Just about then, everything comes to a halt and it's not long before I hear two doors out front slam shut. How long have we been driving for? How long was I out? I can't hear much except the faint sound of footsteps, that sounds like it's traveling round to the back of the van.

They're coming.

The back doors soon swing open, revealing Trey and Hunter.

Hunter grips my arm tightly, and pulls me out the van and I stand up.

"Hunter?" I glare at him, not the least bit surprised. "I should have known"

"Shut up" He barked.

"You're a traitor, disgusting" I snap and he slaps me, and I fall to the floor.

"Get up" He shouts and I do what he says.

"You're a coward, ass dumb d*ck!" I tell him and he glares at me.

He grips me by my arm, as they lead me into the darkness.

"Feisty" Trey says. "No wonder Zack is whipped" He adds once we reach inside.

"Go to hell" I say.

"What did you say?" He takes a step towards me.

"You heard me" I growl at him.

"Better watch your mouth b*^ch" He threatens.

"They'll be looking for me" I state and he laughs.

"That's the point, you're the bait"

Just great!

I'm the bait.

"Frank, we got her" Trey calls.

Frank?

Oh no.

Frank comes into view and the hair on the back of my neck raise as I shiver.

"Did you miss me" He asks with a sinister smile.

"Never" I shout.

"We'll see about that, especially since there is no Zack to protect you" He laughs and I glare at him.