Chapter Thirty-three - Feels like home😊

Vote, Comment and Share

"Who are you?" He asks as he points a gun to the side of my head.

Yup, I'm going to die!

"Put the gun down man, she's harmless" Axel said as they lowered their guns.

"Who the hell is she?" Trevor asks with the gun still held by my head.

"Dad will have to tell you that" Jax said as he sat on the bed.

"Why can't you tell me?" He asks.

"Just put down the gun" Jax said.

Trevor puts his gun in his pants and let's go of my wrist. "Why the f^*k are you in my room?" He spits.

I was so scared that I couldn't answer, instead I stood there staring at him as he gets angrier at the minute.

"Are you deaf?" He shouts in my face.

"Stop shouting at her" Asher said.

"Well I want to know if she's deaf or a mute" He looked at his younger brother before turning back to me. "Well are you?"

"I'm definitely not" A sudden confidence took over. "And don't point a gun at me again"

Do you have a death wish?

He growls at me as he raised his hand. Axel runs in front of me while Jax and Asher comes by my sides.

"Don't even think about touching her" Axel said angrily.

"I can do what the hell I want in my house" They both walk up to each other.

"No you can't" Axel said as they stood glaring at each other.

Asher pulls me and stands in front of me, I was back to my scared self and hid behind my 15 year old brother.

You're pathetic you know that.

"Can you two stop, you're scaring her" Jax said and Trevor and Axel turn to watch me.

"Um... I'll just leave" I say heading for the door.

"Stop" Axel said. "You shouldn't have to" He said calmly.

"Actually I should, it's his room" I say.

"Well he should apologize" Jax added.

"Uh... He doesn't have to, really" I say hoping they'll let me leave.

"The bitch is right" Trevor said.

I saw Jax, Asher and Axel all turn to watch him. Before I knew it, Jax grabbed a knife and held it up to Trevor's face.

"What the f^*k did you just call her" Jax clenched his jaw.

Trevor didn't look scared, shocked nor any kind of emotion actually. It was like this was a normal thing.

"I called her a b^*ch" He spat the words loudly.

My heart was racing and I was shaking, this is all my fault. I wasn't supposed to be in here.

Jax pushed Trevor back on to the wall, his hand on his throat. Axel and Asher rushed to their side. Will Jax actually do that?

"Come on, do it" Trevor told him.

"Jax just walk away" Asher said to his older brother.

Axel and Asher had managed to pull Jax away and take the knife. I stay where I was and I watch as Axel tries to calm down Jax.

"Just get that stupid whore out of my room!" Trevor shouted.

"That's it!" Jax lunged at Trevor but Axel and Asher hold him back.