Chapter Forty - Regrets💔

Vote, Comment and Share!!!

Ashley's POV

I woke up with the worst headache in the history of headaches. To say I was hangover would be an understatement.

I looked around the room realizing it was Zack's. A wave of confusing emotions washed over me. I sat up on the bed, realizing that I'm only in my underwear.

What the...

Please tell me we didn't...

That's when all the memories of last night came rushing back. I got off the bed hurriedly looking for my dress.

"Shit" I cursed under my breath. "How could I be so pathetic"

I picked up my dress and quickly put it on. I can't believe I almost had sex with him.

I went into the bathroom looking for him, but he wasn't there.

Where is he?

I looked on the bedside table and saw painkillers and a glass of water, which I knew he left for me. After taking the pills, I picked up my phone and immediately went into WhatsApp.

I had 6 missed calls from Joanne, 6 messages from Jax and Asher and 7 missed calls from Axel.

Wait.

That's strange, Axel's chat has been read.

Oh no.

I walked downstairs quickly, looking for Zack.

What if he read it!

Will we break up?

Is he mad?

So many questions were running through my head.

"Zack?" I shouted, but no one replied.

I searched the house looking for Zack or his father but neither was here.

I quickly went back upstairs to take a bath and brush my teeth with the spare toothbrush I have here.

After showering I changed my clothes with the clothes I left here.

I walked back downstairs to see if Zack had returned. "Zack?"

I heard the front door open and close and I stand there looking stupid. "Olivia" I smile, walking towards her.

"Ashley" She pulled me into a tight hug. "Where is my brother?" She asked when we pulled away.

"I don't know, actually I came downstairs looking for him" I said.

"He probably just stepped out for a moment" She said and I nodded. "So what are you doing here?" She asked confused.

Did Zack tell her we're on a break?

"Uh Zack brought me here last night" I said and she stares at me with a smirk. "Nothing happened, I was drunk and he didn't want to take advantage of that" I said quickly.

Suddenly she started laughing. "The both of you are just so cute!" She exclaimed. "He told me that the both of you were on a break, but I guess it's over now right?" She asked.

Is it?

Do I want it to be over?

Yeah I love him and I can't live without him but can I really be selfish and keep hurting him?

"I'm not too sure yet" I answer honestly.

"Oh well alright then" She said. "So I have an idea for our plan, that's if you're still in"