Day 33

dear Ashton,
if today I woke up with you right beside me. like all of this was just some twisted dream. I'd hold you closer than I ever did before. and you'd never slip away.
and the dreams you left behind you didn't need them. like single wish we ever made.
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
and forget about the stupid little things.
like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you.
and the memories I never can escape.
cause I'm not fine at all.
no, I'm not really not fine at all.
tell me this is just a dream
cause I'm really not fine at all.
-
hi Ashton, it was raining when I sang that song. it felt like you were crying with me.
I felt you were here with me.
you don't know how much that meant to me. just promise me..that you'd come visit me once in a while, Ash.
that'd be nice.
-
I just came home from therapy session. and I was given a lot of pills again. why do I need them? I don't know.
Kayla said, and I quote, "Luke, please don't ever miss a session. or I will have to sent you away."
of course I had to say something back. I told her to fuck off and leave me alone. which wasn't the best idea. they gave this needle that made me go all dizzy and weird. that numb feeling.
I didn't like it. I forgot about you for a few minutes and I didn't like it. I don't want to forget you.
I wanna remember everything.
I want you.
-
Michael came over to apologize. and I forgived him, only because he had those big eyes and pouted. I couldn't shut the door on him, right?
well, he helped me take my medicine and I'm feeling woozy. its finally working.
I gotta go now....goodnight ash..
I love you.
-luke
-
I was listening to amnesia and cried. lol beautiful song..especially in studio version. :) share,vote,comment.