Day 43-50

dear Ashton,

hello. been a long time since I've wrote to you, and I am sorry for that. let me explain why I've not taken any time to write...but promise me you'll not get angry with me. first things first, I am sorry..for everything I'm about to say.
...
Ashton...
...
I did a very bad thing. and I am ashamed.
...
I didn't mean it. ..it wasn't supposed to be that bad and serious.
I.... I feel so bad.
and I guess I've been really scared to tell you, Ash.
okay first, after the last time I wrote to you.. I went out to get my....my drugs. I know its bad. I can't help it, it makes me forget some stuff...stuff I don't want to remember. like the ones I'm about to tell you.
...
I...killed someone.
I KILLED AN INNOCENT PERSON...A PERSON WHO HAD SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR...SO MUCH GOOD THINGS COMING HIS WAY. A WIFE..KIDS..A GOOD JOB..A GOOD HOUSE..AND I RUINED IT FOR HIM. I'm the one to blame.
wait..it gets worse.
...please don't get mad at me. I wouldn't forgive myself.
...
the guy I killed, had a little brother with him-about 5 years old- and his frightened face haunts me still. he looked so lost and scared....
I couldn't let him run away and tell people I was the murderer. so I ... shot him..right on his little chest.
am I sorry?
of course I am. I shouldnt even go out while I was under the influence of the drugs and alcohol.
Ashton, I'm so sorry. I really am. I don't know why I shot them.. I ..turned into a monster.
I'm a monster that should be killed...before I kill anyone else.
second, I haven't going to the therapy sessions either. I thought it was a waste of time, it really doesn't help at all. it makes me go insane.
third, we're out of spaghetti.
fourth, I watched our videos again. it was nice to see and hear you... again
I guess this is where I get to the bottom of the page and write again tomorrow.
I love you Ashton. please forgive for what I've done.
-luke
-
I'm listening to "skinny love" by ed sheeran (it's a cover obviously) and I'm crying. I wonder how many times I've made myself cry while writing. omg.
anyways, I'm on vacation (going home tomorrow) that's why I've haven't updating. sorry for the wait! I'll make it up to ya. I'll triple update :) woowoo
okay that's it. don't forget to leave a comment.
vote,share,comment