Luke's funeral

{WHO STILL HAS THIS IN THEIR LIBRARY?} 

{Hello, I decided to write this bc I want you guys to know what Michael and Calum were feeling about Luke's death and how they found out. soooooo thank me after *snaps fingers*} 

--------

Michael flicked through channels as he put his feet up on the coffee table, He was currently at Calum's just chilling because he's got nothing better to do, He let out a groan. "There isn't anything good on tv!" 

"Let's watch a movie!" Calum yelled from the kitchen, Calum didn't mind having Michael over since Luke didn't come around anymore. Calum was worried sick about him, He called Luke's cellphone everyday, every minute, but Luke never picks up. Calum once went to Luke's house to check up on him, but Luke wasn't home, he's never home. 

Calum assume it was because he was sent to the hospital, the therapy group called him about it a few weeks ago. but Calum never knew when Luke would be leaving, so he probably already left without telling him and Michael.

"Alright, which movie?" Michael yelled back, already going through the piles of movie on the shelf. Calum came to the living with hot popcorn. "You're watching the news?" Calum laughed and settled down on the couch. Michael scoffed and kept looking for a movie to watch. 

 "Monster house or Daddy daycare...or even Mulan." Michael listed the movies, taking them out and examming each one of them. 

"Which Mulan?" 

"Two." 

"Nahhh." They both said and laughed. Michael kept looking through the pile as Calum just sat and thought about Luke. He really missed him, He missed having him around always joking around. but after the tragic incident, Luke was never himself again, Luke just completely shut off. Calum never wants to go through the pain of losing a close friend again, ever. 

"When was the last time you saw Luke?" Calum asked, out of the blue. Michael seemed to be surprised by his question but shook it off. 

"I dunno, when He told me to go away." Michael casually, as if it didn't hurt his feelings. but deep insde, it hurts like hell. Being pushed away from your best friend is rough and Michael didn't like it. 

"Breaking news--" The Televison startled both Calum and Michael, They turned their attention to the televison. "---reports has said that a body was found at the end of the Red river, just a couple of miles away from the Cemetery. Jillian has the story."

Calum turned up the volume just alittle louder, "Hi, I'm Jillian, and I'm here with Kenai  mason, He was the one who found the body floating down the river. tell us Kenai, when did you notice the body?"

"First of all, hi mom, and uh..I was out fishing - just minding my own business you know - Then out of the blue, I see a Body at the other side of the river--" Michael comes to sit down on the couch next to Calum, clearly getting his full attention. "----I run to see if that person is still alive or not. but sadly The guy didn't make it. its really sad because the guy had cuts on his wrists and lifeless blue eyes. I really think this was a suicide. to whoever knows this guy, Im sorry for your loss. Take it away Jill." 

"Pfft, who's the dumbass?" Michael scoffed and rolled his eyes, Calum agreed. 

"Thanks Kenai, Here's the boys picture...... it Appears to be Luke hemmings from 5 seconds of summer, the band. He was dating, Ashton Irwin, another band member, who also committed suicide a couple months ago. The poor boy was-"

Words couldn't explain what Calum and Michael were feeling. it felt like a huge weight fell on top of them and they couldn't breathe. They couldn't move or talk. They just froze. tears were already forming in their eyes, daring to fall.