Day 81

Dear Ashton,

I hate everyone.

I have another group session in 15 minutes. and I really don't want to go.

yesterday was shit, no one even asked me anything, except that weirdo next to me..he is weird. Kayla was being a bitch again, telling everyone the same 'everything is going to be okay' bullshit. I bet everyone was annoyed by her too.

We did some activities, such as Crafting and music. Do they think we're little kids? most of us are at least 15 and older. it really pissed me off.

After that, Kayla made us talk to each other and maybe, maybe, be friends.

The weirdo that sat next to me asked a couple of questions, which I didn't answer. He noticed how annoyed I was, so he told me about himself.

I learned that his name is Johnny okemow, he just turned 16, self harms, has no friends, dropped out of highschool, Plays Xbox all day all night, doesn't give a fuck about anyone, he's been in therapy since he was fourteen, claims He hears voices in his head and sees things no human should see and loves pizza.

weird right?

I don't know why he told me his personal information, its personal for a reason.

I don't tend to talk to him today, only because I have to wake up at 10 in the morning so I could go to the stupid session for only an hour. why can't it be in the afternoon? I don't want to wake up everyday at 10, its too early for me. and you know I get angry when I'm tired.

anyways I better get going, don't want Kayla to miss me too much. (note sarcasm)

bye Ashton, lots of love..

p.s - I'm wearing your sweater. hope you don't mind, my clothes are dirty and I don't know how use the washer.

-luke

-

guys guys guys I got tickets for the 5sos concert in Winnipeg! I am so happy! I'm finally gonna see them live! after so long! I'm crying!

(/•ิ_•ิ)/

its 4 am and I am tired. goodnight fronds.