Day 99

Dear Ashton,

today's the day.

got the gun ready, got my beer bottle in my hand. I'm ready.

I'm finally gonna leave...for sure.

..

Ashton, I'm finally leaving...

you don't know how happy am right now but I'm so sad.

shouldnt be sad, should be happy that I'll be leaving this shitty world. this shitty cruel world.

And ashton, remember when said to meet me at the other side? ...will you wait for me? ..

should go now. don't want to waste anymore time.

Ashton, love you.

and for the last time....

goodbye.

-lukehemmings.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Luke wiped his eyes as he took a glup from his beer bottle. He closed the notebook, the one he's been writing in for the past three months, and put it on the table in front of him.

he took a deep breath as he pointed the gun to his head, tears rushing down his cheeks.

"One..two.." He counted as he squeezed his eyes shut. he really wanted to do this, He was really tired of breathing and being without his Best friend, his Ashton.   

Before he could count to three, something on the TV, that was playing in the back round, caught his attention.

"Breaking news, reports has said that a body was found at the end of the Red river, just a couple of miles away from the Cemetery. Jillian has the story."

"Hi, I'm Jillian, and I'm here with Kenai  mason, He was the one who found the body floating down the river. tell us Kenai, when did you notice the body?"

"First of all, hi mom, and uh..I was out fishing - just minding my own business you know - Then out of the blue, I see a Body at the other side of the river. I run to see if that person is still alive or not. but sadly The guy didn't make it. its really sad because the guy had cuts on his wrists and lifeless blue eyes. I really think this was a suicide. to whoever knows this guy, Im sorry for your loss. Take it away Jill."

"Thanks Kenai, Here's the boys picture... it Appears to be Luke hemmings from 5 seconds of summer, the band. He was dating, Ashton Irwin, another band member, who also committed suicide a couple months ago. The poor boy was-"

"what.." Luke breathed, taking it all in.  

he's already dead....He died on that day. how did that happen?

"I'm dead." Luke gaped.

Maybe that's why People at group session was ignoring him, maybe that's why people were walking right past Luke while he was going home, maybe thats why Michael and Calum didn't see or hear Luke knocking on the door. he's dead.

"Lukey."

Luke froze. That voice, He's recognizes that voice. slowly Luke puts the gun down and stands up from the couch.

Luke turns around to see a smiling Ashton, standing in the hall way.

"A-Ashton?" Luke's voice is shaky and quiet.

"well, how many Ashton's do you know?" Ashton joked.

Luke laughed and tears were already going down his cheeks.

"Ashton, I missed you.." Luke whispers, trying so hard not to cry but fails. " I missed you so much."

Luke tuns towards Ashton and hugs him. He literally hugged Ashton. Ashton was here with Luke after so long, they are together again.

"Luke, I missed you too." Ashton sniffed and held Luke tight.

"I'm dead.." Luke repeated. He was shocked, never thought that he'd be a ghost walking around town.

"yes, you are." Ashton laughed and held Luke's hand in his. They went down to the basement. "Where are we going?" Luke asked as they went down the last few steps.

"well, you don't want to keep your mom waiting, right?"

Luke smiled at the small blonde boy as they opened a door to a white mist, angels can be heard singing from the distance.

"you ready?" Ashton asked. Luke hesitated at first but nodded.

"what about Michael and Calum?.."

"nah, they'll be okay. They have a lot happening in the future, it's just the beginning for them. okay?"

"Okay."

Ashton smiled at Luke before stepping into the white light.

"and, Luke, I love you too."

the end

really shitty. I'm sorry.