late night talks.

Michael and I just finished eating chicken, well Michael ate. I just watched him eat. and we're playing COD black ops on the xbox at the moment. and Im dying terribly. 

"come on Luke, get your head into the game!" Michael shouts as he kills a zombie behind me. 

"Fuck," I muttered. We're on round 20, and we're going into that teleport thing. "Load up Luke, we're about to have a dance party." Michael says as he reloads his gun. I found a sniper and quickly reload before we had back out. 

"Get ready!" Michael shouts as Lightening flashes on our screens. 

"COVER ME, COVER ME HURRY!" Michael jumps up from his seat. "Calm down, I got it!" I watch his back, but A zombie jumped on me. 

"Man down! man down!" I yell. 

"Fuck! hold on Luke!" Michael jumps on his seat. wow this guy is really into the game. "Holy shit! shitshitshit! we're dying!!!!" 

I couldn't help but laugh at how michael is acting, Its like we're really killing zombies. "Yo! calm down! its just a video game!" I laugh harder when michael and I both die. "Its just a video game, Yeah fuck you hemmings." Michael Mimic's me, but in a high pitched voice. 

"Hahaha you seriously need to calm down," I laugh again.  "Michael, Im tired." I yawn out of nowhere.

"Okay, I'll take you to bed." Michael helps me up from the couch and takes me to my room.

"L-Luke, you need to move on." Michael says as he sets me down on the bed. since Im too weak to even do anything on my own. I rolled my eyes. This is the same shit, Same conversation. and Im tired of hearing it. 

"fuck you mikey," I scoff and roll onto my side. "we both know where this is going anyways." 

"I know, I just don't want to lose another friend," Michael sits beside me, but I don't dare to look at him. "Look, I really miss ashton too and I-"

"Save your bullshit, I don't want to hear it." I coldly reply. I don't want to hear michael's voice anymore, I just want to sleep and wake up to yet another day of torture.

"you know what, Im tired of your shit. Im tired of taking care of you. Im tired of everything! Im trying Luke, I really am! why can't you see that Im trying?" Michael raises his voice, which really scared me a little. "You aren't the only one who's sad and angry about Ashton's death! Look around you Luke! Im sad! Im angry!….YOU ARENT THE ONLY ONE!!.." Michael continues with tears falling down his cheeks. 

"I LOVED ASHTON, I LOVED HIM MORE THAN ANYTHING AND HE LOVED ME TOO. I WAS HIS BOYFRIEND FOR FUCK SAKES! I WAS THE ONE WHO FOUND HIM HANGING!, I'M THE ONE WHO HAS TO GO TO FUCKING THERAPY! I'M THE ONE WHO'S BREAKING, I'M THE ONE WHO CANT EVEN GO A DAY WITHOUT CRYING, IT'S HARD MICHAEL! IT'S VERY HARD! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! ..AND IF YOU'RE DONE WITH ME, DONE TAKING CARE OF ME, THEN I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK." I yell louder than Michael, and he looks terrified. I didn't care if I was angry, I was just done. 

"I..I.." 

"Just leave. I don't want to see you." I say and roll around. Tears already making their way down my cheek. 

I hear michael sniff and open the door. "Luke, Im sorr-"

"Leave." 

I could feel Michael frown. I felt bad for yelling at him like that. but if he's gonna be like that then I don't want to see him ever again. "Im sorry." I hear him say before he closes the door. 

That night, I've never cried hard since the funeral. 

-

Share,vote,comment