Day 82

Dear Ashton,
Hello....
I really don't know what to say, but I guess I'll tell you about group session. that's the only thing I have to tell today. okay
today is Saturday, no session today. just to let you know.
anyways, Johnny came to sit with me again. He didn't say much during crafts and music. He looked really tired, like he had bags under his eyes and bloodshot eyes. He looked terrible.
I asked him what happened to him, he just shrugged and said nothing. He didn't talk for the whole hour, the only sounds he made was coughing. and I swear.. I saw him coughing out some blood.
after bullshit therapy, I asked him if he wanted coffee. He hesitated to answer but nodded.
We went to your favorite coffee shop...to be honest, I was trying so hard not to cry. there's just so much memories there, you know. it was hard.
After we got our coffee, surprisingly He has the same favorite coffee as you, I took that chance to ask him about the 'coughing blood' thing.
...
He didn't say anything, only taking small sips of his coffee. I waited for his answer. but he didn't answer until we were leaving.
....
his answer was "The demons are ready."
of course I didn't know what he meant by that. But it did scare the shit out of me. He disappeared after that, and I'm gonna find out what he meant on Monday. I will get my answer.

I just noticed, Calum hasn't texted me yet. He said he would, but he hasn't.
..
maybe he doesn't care after all.
-luke