Chapter 3

Here's the long overdue chapter. Not edited and extremely spicy so read at your own risk. I think I'm going to make this book into the high reading risk and spice it up even more and make it extremely mature but we'll see but in the mean time enjoy some mild R rating.
-
-
-
-
"Here, here's your contract back." I toss it down in front of him, blocking whatever it was that he was reading. "It's not signed, there's some things in there that were too ridiculous to say yes too. I'll be expecting a new one by the end of the day I assume, since it's due tonight." Slowly his eyes look up to meet mine.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"The contract."

"This is non negotiable."

"Then, I think we have a problem." I didn't think he had to say what he was thinking, it was written all over his face. I hate you. "Listen, Jared, I'm watching your kids, making sure they're fed, dressed, healthy, alive. And you want me to keep my mouth shut about where you live, you want me to teach them, like schooling, first of all I'm not certified to do something like that, but you're so worried about this fucking contract to realize that. Hire someone else to teach them, God knows you have the money, and you wouldn't need this fucking contract if you had something called trust. Maybe you should try it sometime." I step out of his office just as quickly as I came in going back to my room to wake up the kids and get them ready for the day. I knew it was only a matter of time before he came back at me twice as harshly. We're just sitting down for breakfast when he comes down, throwing the contract at me, every scratched out ink stain and empty initial spot. The kids snap their attention toward him like he's destroyed their art project.

"I said sign the original Miss Grace." With that he turns on his heels, headed back up to his office. I glance around the table at the kids who look after him longingly. Pissed I stand up from the table, my hand slamming against it as I grab the goddamn contract. I storm upto his office throwing open the door, interrupting Emma halfway through whatever the fuck she was rambling on about.

"Get out." I snap pointing out the door motioning for Emma to go. She looks at Jared who's glaring at me. "Please Emma." I look at her with pleading eyes and she disappears behind me, closing the door behind her. I stomp upto his desk, scribble my name onto the bottom of the last page and throw it back at him. "There. It's signed, do you need my blood too?" I snarl at him.

"No, just your name is fine."

"God! Listen to you! Do you even care about anyone but yourself?! Your kids, I don't know if you know who they are, but they're sitting downstairs, they look almost identical to you. Do you know them? Because I don't think you do." He doesn't say anything, surprisingly. "They are the only reason that I signed you're fucking contract. The only one. Because those kids, those beautiful, smart, talented kids, deserve better than you, then these fucking people in this house. So I'm staying and I'll deal with your fucking contact for them." I don't wait for him to say anything, I just turn and walk out the door, or so I hoped anyway, but I should've known better.

"Does that make you some kind of hero?" The comment makes me extremely mad.

"Fuck you!" I yell whipping around to face him as he comes around his desk. "I may not have expected much from you before I came here but god I thought you were better than this. I thought maybe you would be taking care of you children and I'd be there for back up. But you don't even see your children daily and they live in the same god damn house. You have no idea who they really are, what they like-"

"Ask me something about them." Casually he leans on his hand, his desk holding him up as he looks down at his knuckles.

"What?" I practically growl.