Chapter 19

I've actually had this chapter written since a day after publishing the last one I stayed up until 1 in the morning that morning and literally just wrote for hours until I was happy. It's one of my favorite chapters so I figured I'd make you guys suffer and wait and entire week but anyways here it is 👏🏻🤗 but just because I waited forever doesn't mean I edited it 😂
-
    "We're going out today." Jay says laying the keys on the table as the kids and I sit eating breakfast.

    "Where?" I question.

    "Out." He flashes me a smile before looking at the kids. "Go get ready, wear something light and pack a beach bag." Grinning the kids take off running up the stairs.

    "A beach bag? We're going to the beach?" I ask looking at him questioningly.

    "Not exactly." He smiles at me again. "You too. Pack an extra set of clothes too."

    "Why?"

    "We're spending the night."

    "Where?"

    "Stop asking questions and go get ready." He pulls me up out of my chair kissing me softly.

    "What's gotten into you?"

    "That's another question Fiora Anastasia." I smile at him gently.

    "Alright you win, I'll go get ready."

    "Finally." He huff whacking my ass as I walk away from him, making me glare at him over my shoulder for a second. I go up and put my bikini on under my sundress before checking on the kids after packing my own bag. We meet Jared out front by the car, I help the kids into their seats as Jay puts our bags in the car. He drives to the beach, parking in a spot close to the docks and I suddenly understand. I get out and go to the back where Jay's handing the kids their bags.

    "You didn't."

    "I did." He smiles at me before picking up our bags. "Shall we?"

    "After you." I motion for him to go first smiling at him softly. He leads up to a small boat with a top deck and a bottom. There's a room in the bottom and there's one on the top, he smiles at the kids and tells them to pick whatever one they wanted and of course the went straight to the top and put on their swimsuits. "Do you know how to drive one of these things?"

    "Can't be hard right?" He smiles at me after dropping our bags in the bottom room. Claire comes down when he pulls out with her dolls who are also in bikinis, Chris sits with his blanket watching the waves with his feet hanging off the edge of the boat, his arms over the rail, holding his blanket tightly. I sit beside him similarly, still in my sundress.

    "What's wrong sweetie?" I ask brushing back his hair.

    "I'm glad to be back with you and daddy."

    "We're glad you're back too." I smile at him softly.

    "Why can't daddy and mommy be together?" I'm thrown by the question.

    "Well, sometimes things come up and they just... they end up... sometimes mommies and daddies just can't be together because the world doesn't want it to happen."

    "Are you our new mommy?" I feel a pain run through my chest.

    "No sweetie."

    "Aren't you and daddy boyfriend and girlfriend?"

    "Well yes, but I'm not going to take your mom's place, she loves you guys very much."

    "She never acts like it, or says it."