Chapter 20

I sit down at the table across from Jared who'd started eating.

    "What's wrong kitten?"

    "Nothing." I breathe looking at him. "I'm just tired."

    "Me too." He says finishing whatever was left on his plate before getting up to put it in the sink. "I'm going to go shower, meet me upstairs? Unless you want me to stay."

    "No, go ahead." I give him a small smile before he leaves. I eat slowly, thinking things over in my head before putting everything in the fridge and turning off all the lights. I go upstairs, stepping into his room, where he's just getting out of the shower when I come in. I strip out of my clothes, getting into a pair of boy shorts, and one of his pullovers. I crawl in bed, watching him dry off his hair before throwing the towel in the hamper and coming to bed. He lays down huffing a sigh before looking at me, we just stare at one another and I think about telling him about the tests. What would he say? Would he get mad? Would he even care?

    "Why can't I ever read you?" He asks softly, brushing my hair back behind my ear. "Sometimes you get so serious and I can't ever figure out what's going on in your head. If your mad, upset, happy, you just get this complex look on your face."

    "I'm not thinking about anything."

    "I don't believe that, you're always thinking about something."

    "Just how lucky I am." I mutter moving closer to him, making him lay on his back so I can straddle him. "How in love I am with you." I smile at the dumbfounded look on his face.

    "What?" He asks looking up at me stunned.

    "I'm so in love with you." I smile at him, leaning down to kiss him. His hand slides up the side of my face, his fingers running through my hair as he pulls away from me grinning.

    "Say it again."

    "I love you, so much." I murmur softly my lips brushing over his. He kisses me deeply, so deeply the passion still lingers on my lips when he pulls away. I sit up on his waist pushing my hair back from my face as I stare down at him.

    "I love when you wear my clothes." He mutters, his hands running down my sides. "But I love you out of them just as much." Slowly he peels the shirt off my body exposing my boy shorts and bare chest. "If not more." Smiling I lean down, my hands on his chest, my lips greedily claiming his. His hand follows the under curve of my hip, pulling my underwear to the side he lines up out bodies. Gasping I pull away from his lips, my hands pressing against both our chests. "Come on Fiora Anastasia. Fuck me like I'm your last salvation." He purrs huskily. Groaning lowly I sit up, I don't waste time with starting off slow, my hips pick up a ridiculous pace for just starting, but neither of us seems to mind. I lean back, my hands gripping his knees as I thrust my hips up and down on his. My body was alight with pleasure, I loved every second of being with him. I could feel my body starting to coil, my end creeping up, my head falling back as he thrust his hips up to meet mine. It only takes a few seconds to have me flat on my back. His hips hit mine brutally, his body pounding me, moaning I grip the sheets at the foot of the bed, bunching them between my hands as I fall into an inferno of passion. I feel my cheeks flush from the release, my body thrumming from the sensation. He sits up, his hips not slowing down, his hand between my breasts as the other holds my knee against him.

    "Jay." I moan, gripping the sheet tighter in my hands. His hand slides up my breast plate, his fingers wrapping around my throat tightly making me groan, my hands moving to grab his forearm, my nails biting into his skin. My hips lift up slightly as I cum again, my throat raw as I moan, my legs starting to quiver. Grinding his teeth his hand slides down my thigh to my clit making me yip, his fingers still loosely wrapped around my throat.