Chapter 11

Here we go 👏🏻👏🏻 the story has officially reached 103 pages 😅 sorry you waited so long I hope it's worth it but don't worry, things get good in the next chapter 🤫
-

Moaning I pull on the restraints, my thighs twitching as I try to pull away from the asulting vibrator. He'd had me cumming for an hour straight and at some point it started to get painful, but that didn't stop me from continuing. Panting I arch off the bed yet again, my body quivering as I cum again, a sharp pain spiking through my stomach as I gasp for breath, my moan catching in my throat.

"Please no more." I groan, pulling the restraints making him chuckle his mouth replacing the vibrator. "No, Jared no more." He hums in acknowledgement, but he doesn't stop making me cry out, my hips digging into the mattress to avoid his aggressive assault. Yipping slightly I hit my heel to his shoulder making him grunt angrily his hand hitting my soaking core making me gasp sharply, nearly choking on the rush of air. Moaning I feel my throat start to turn raw, my body edging toward another blissful moment as he buries three fingers deep into my core. I arch immediately, my body spasming as he makes me cum again, my heels digging into his shoulder as I attempt to push him away, but he stays still lapping at my flushed core. Panting desperate for air, and a drink of water he finally kisses up my body making me shiver, my hot core being exposed to the cold room around us, my skin beading with sweat. He kisses between my ribs, through the valley of my chest, plucking each nipple between his teeth, making me gasp softly, my hands desperate to touch him as I yank the restraints. He kisses the edge of collarbone, the sides of my neck working his way up slowly, torturously to my ear, kissing the shell before nibbling on my lob, making my stomach pull in pleasure.

"You taste so good." He purs. "You feel so good." He jerks his fingers inside my sopping wet core making me gasp, arching into his bare skin. "Sound so fucking good. Tell me what you want Fiora Anastasia." Panting I pull on the restraints, my lashes fluttering against the blindfold.

"I want to see you, to feel you." I confess, my emotions getting the better of me. It's been two week since I came back and we'd had sex every single night since, and each night it escalates just a little bit more, but tonight was too much, I was on the verge of getting my period and I was extremely emotional, and horny, but that also means this is the last time for a week and he knew it too, hence why I was suffering so badly. I feel him hesitate before his lips press to mine, harshly at first but we slowly fell into this rhythm we never have before, slow, deep, intoxicating kisses. He works my mouth with his, his tongue gently brushing the seams of my lips. I allow him access letting him explore my mouth. He pulls away, his hand gliding over my body purposely touching my skin lightly before pressing the crown of his erection into my core.

"You're soaking wet." He groans, slowly pushing his way into me causing me to moan lowly. I knew I was soaking wet, he'd been torturing me with orgasms for the last hour, what else was he expecting to happen? My pulsing core took him slowly, not allowing his as much access as he thought. "Fuck Fiora relax." He groans his hands tightening on my side.

"I can't." I pant. "I'm gonna cum." I moan my back arching off the bed to meet his chest, trying to feel more of his skin against mine.

"I hate how sappy you get when you're close to your period." He grunts, his hips hitting my clenching heat harder making me moan louder.

"Fuck Jay please."

"Please what?"

"I'm done, I've had enough."

"We're just getting started." He purrs stopping his hips before unhooking my left hand, flipping me over and retying me. His lips trail over my skin lightly, just barely touching me giving me chills. His hips meet mine in one thrust, burying himself completely, making me gasp my head spinning. Aggressively he pins my shoulders to my bed with one hand, the other holding my hips up as he brutally fucks me. My fingers curl around the ropes tighter, pulling as I gasp into the pillow, moans passing my lips as if they were forming their own kind of fucked up sentences. "You're so sensitive, in more ways than one."