3- The Witch and The Sorcerer

Skyler shrugs carelessly, "I knew that already," she says. 

Professor McGonagall looks like she just saw a Hippogriff, dancing like a ballerina, "I-I'm sorry? How come that you already knew?" the amazed woman asks. 

Skyler grins, "Uncle Loki taught me some things." 

Professor McGonagall raises her eyebrows. "Is that so? What did he teach you, for example? Can you show me?" 

Skyler nods, and takes a deep breath. She snaps with her fingers, and disappears, only to reappear in the doorway. 

"He taught me that," Skyler says, "but he also taught me how to create a forcefield around me, like a shield. And how to make green flames in my hands." 

In amazement, the professor nods again. "Okay, well, I suspect that this is magic from Asgardian origin. Would you like to expand your knowledge and learn some magic from earth as well? At Hogwarts?" She asks. 

Skyler opens her mouth to answer, but right on that moment, someone tolls. Skyler's head snaps up, and she runs to the door. Skyler looks to the faces of her uncle, grandparents, Lady Sif and the Warriors Three. 

"We're going to need more cake," she whispers out loud to herself. 

Volstagg chuckles while Skyler lets them in. 

At first, it's a little party, for Thor is very excited to see his friends again. But a tensed silence falls when Loki locks eyes with Professor McGonagall. 

"Minerva," Loki says with a curt nod. 

"Loki," Professor McGonagall answers in the same tone. 

"Uncle, believe it or not, but... I'm a witch!" Skyler states enthusiastically. 

"Congratulations, Lady Skyler!" Fandral exclaims. 

Frigga gives her granddaughter a hug, telling her how proud she is,  while Odin pats Skyler's hair, telling her to be careful. When Skyler freed herself from the hugs of her grandparents, she runs over to Loki. He hugs his niece tight, almost in a sad way. 

"Please, Sky, promise me that you'll be very careful at Hogwarts." He whispers to her. Skyler smiles, and nods. "Yes, uncle, I will. But can we finally eat something now? I didn't even had breakfast."

 The guests chuckle, and finally, Skyler can eat breakfast. She has two small croissants with marmalade, scrambled egg, and orange juice. Once finished,  Skyler washes her plate clean, and returns to the living room. 

 Professor McGonagall is wearing her coat again, and she seems to be impatient now. "Well, Skyler? Do I get an answer? Do you want to go to Hogwarts? Because if you do, I'll need to take you to Diagon Alley, that's like a shopping district for witches and wizards. We need to go there for your equipment." 

Skyler thinks for a while, thinking about every single thing. She'll be definitely better off among people of her age, maybe she'd finally get some friends... "I would really like to go there, professor," Skyler says with a smile. 

 "Follow me, then. Maybe it'd be good if you took one of your parents with you, to make sure you come home safely," the woman says, gesturing to the door with her hand. 

"Professor? Can I take uncle Loki and my grandmother? They're used to magic and stuff..." professor McGonagall nods carefully. Skyler says goodbye to her visitors, and commands Volstagg to eat some cake, hugs her parents and then, she takes Loki's hand and follows Professor McGonagall to Diagon Alley.

edited: 02-03-2019