13- The Loved Slytherin

Draco and Blaise are sitting in the Common Room. Crabbe and Goyle are still eating their breakfast, as they eat more than a lot. "Do you believe it?" Blaise asks out of nowhere. Draco looks at him, an eyebrow raised. "Believe what, Zanbini?" His tone is cold and uncaring. "That Skyler is the Heir. That she attacks the Mudbloods." Draco gulps, but nods. "Yes," he whispers, "I think she is. Why else would Loki adopt her? I mean, that guy is pure evil. Even the Dark Lord feared him. That's what my father said, at least." Blaise nods, agreeing with him. The two work in silence on their homework, until the Common Room door opens. Professor Snape walks in. "Malfoy, Zanbini, follow me, please." He says. The friends stand up and follow Snape to the infirmary.

∞∞∞

Fred and George are just chilling in their Common Room. They're bored out of their genius minds. Sure, on other occasions they'd play Quidditch or something, but the match was cancelled. Wood is furious and is now talking to Dumbledore. "Hey, Fred, hey George." Harry and Ron walk into the Common Room, defeated. "Hey guys. Where are you two so defeated of?" George jokes, but stops when both of the second years hang their heads. "Hermione." They answer in unison. The Weasley Twins' eyes grow wide and they immediately feel sorry. "Well, let's hope they make that cure soon." Harry nods and heads upstairs with Ron. "We really should check on-" Fred wants to say something, but professor McGonagall steps in the Common Room. "Weasleys, follow me please. There's something I'd like you to see." She says.

∞∞∞

Cedric found her. Paralysed, on the ground. Her eyes are looking scared, brave and determined. When she hadn't showed up, he went looking for her. That's when he found her. He hadn't left her side. Not when Malfoy and Zanbini visited her, not when Fred and George visited her. Never. They spent so much time together. She's his best friend and he is hers. And the fact that the Heir considered her a Muggleborn hurt him. For she isn't a Muggleborn. She's a demigod. She's a beautiful princess, cut off from her people. And no one, except the teachers and him, knows it. She'll be bullied all the time, for being the disgrace of Slytherin. The first Muggleborn of Slytherin. And he's in love with her.

_______________

A little look behind the scenes. ;) Hope you liked it. And I really hope it was okay. Lots of love. -x