20- Take A Breathe

"I have to find Cassidy and Cedric, I want to spent a little time with them, before Cedric goes back to Hogwarts." Skyler says, as she lets go of Thor. When she wants to walk away, Thor takes her arm.

"Skyler, no. I don't want you near the Stark girl. I don't what it is, but she's dangerous." He says firmly. Skyler laughs nervously. 

"Yeah, I already know. And don't worry, she won't do anything, she has it under control. Just like Banner." Skyler states, before releasing her arm from Thor's grasp, leaving the room faster than the God could react. 'Close call.' Skyler thinks.

∞∞∞

"So, how is it, to be a wizard?" Cassidy asks eagerly. Cedric really is a nice guy, he's charming and kind, the fact that he's really handsome helps too. 

"It's not really that much of a big deal you know. I was raised in the Wizardring World, so I can't imagine living without magic. This flying ship... it's kind of shocking me that Muggles can arrange something as this without magic!" He answers, his eyes not leaving Cassidy's face. 

"And what about you? Do other people know about... you know?" Cedric asks nervously. His question makes Cassidy look up, right in his eyes. They stop walking. They just look at each other. Until Cassidy looks away, a little blush on her cheeks.

"My father knows, as do Natasha and Fury. Can I ask you how you recognise my kind?"

"At school, we learn about magical creatures. Thus, we learn how to recognise them. I recognised you, the moment I saw you. How your skin is perfect. How tempting your eyes shine. The entire picture is perfect. But, you still look like you fight something, the entire time. You're tensed, like a wire, trying to prevent it from snapping." He explains, taking her chin in his thumb and index finger, looking in her eyes.

"I..." Cassidy starts, lost of words. No one has ever understood her that well.

"Does everyone at your school knows how to recognise my kind?" 

"No, not everyone. Only the ones with the subject." He calms her, letting go of her face. Cassidy nods, continuing walking.

After a while, they pass Loki's cell. Cassidy curiously looks inside. 

"Natasha is gone. I think I have to end our meeting here. Go to the room a showed you, and get some sleep." She orders, as she walks inside and closes the door.

∞∞∞

"Finally! I've searched everywhere for you!" Skyler exclaims as she sees Cedric.

"I need to leave in a few minutes." He states. Skyler's mouth is agape.

"W-why?" She stammers, confused. Cedric points to his watch.

"It's a Portkey, it allowed me to stay for an hour or two. It seems that it was just half an hour. Say goodbye to everyone for me. And stay safe, Sky. You've made a certain Blaise Zanbini worried. I think he has a crush on you." Cedric winks, before disappearing in a small 'PLOP'. Skyler walks to her room, shaking her head in disbelief. Blaise freaking Zanbini has a crush on her? But he already had two girlfriends in three weeks at Hogwarts. Skyler caught him snogging with Astoria Greengrass, a second year Slytherin. It was hilarious to see how Blaise immediately ditched the young girl, who clearly had no idea what was going on.

As Skyler found her bed, she fell asleep immediately, dreamless and deep. Not even noticing a loud explosion...