12- The Discovery and The Detention

"Where do you want to talk about, professor?" Skyler asks, curiously. She's in the middle of Lupin's office, feeling like she'd something wrong.

"I want to ask you a few questions starting with: are you alright? You seemed quite taken with the Boggart." Lupin starts, giving her a warm, genuinely smile. 

"Yes, I'm alright, professor. It just... the Boggart got up some bad memories." She answers, talking carefully and on her guard. Professor Lupin nods, not asking any further.

"Alright, well, I also wanted to talk to you about the Dementors. Even though Harry fainted too, you seemed to have more difficult with them. I won't ask you to explain why, but it made me quite curious what could cause you to pass out that long?" Skyler freezes. He wants to know why she fainted. 

"I saw someone I loved die. The same day that I lost my entire family. One year ago." Skyler speaks with a small voice, blinking slowly. She stares at Lupin, who doesn't looks surprised. Again, he just nods.

"Okay, well, I'm sorry for your loss. But, maybe I can help you with the Dementor problem. I can teach you the Patronus Charm. It's a bundle of light energy, which makes sure that the Dementors go away." He explains. This time, Skyler nods. 

"That would be very helpful, indeed, professor." She tells him, making him smile again. Lupin claps his hands together, creating a little sound. 

"Great! And, considering that you'll have your detention with me, we don't have to use much of our free time. Since you start tonight, I'll explain the basics of the spell while we're organising my documents." Lupin states, opening the door. "That was all for now." He adds.

"Goodbye, professor."

∞∞∞

"Well, look who we have here." Draco says, when Skyler enters the Common Room. He frees himself from Pansy's embrace and walks toward Skyler, pulling her with him, out of the Common Room, again.

"Draco, where are we going?" Skyler asks, worried and even though she wouldn't confess it, scared. Weird enough, Draco smiles, a joyful glint in his eyes. She tries to get into his head, but doesn't succeed. Once they arrive at an abandoned part of the dungeons, Draco pushes her against the wall. 

"I know, Sky." He whispers.

"Once again, Draco, know what?" Skyler asks him innocently. 

"I know who you are." He says, almost in a seductive way. Skyler's eyes widen, she wants to leave, but his grip is tight and strong. No way of escaping.

"Well, spill. If it's true I won't lie." She tells him, smirking her Asgardian smirk.

"I know that you're a demigod. Daughter of Thor, Heir to the Throne and Princess of Asgard." Draco claims, his grip loosening. He takes a step back and looks at Skyler, a mischievous smile on his face.

"Congratulations. What will you do now?" She asks, sarcastically.

"Well, I want to know a few things. Just to understand." He demands. Skyler acts like she's thinking, biting her lip.

"Uhm, no." She tells him, before walking away. Again, he grabs her upper arm. His grey eyes pierce into her blue ones. 

"I just want to know..." He breathes, his face closer to her than what is good for him.

"You already know everything, Draco. You know the truth, and you know why I was depressed. And, you know that I'm a practiced warrior. So if you don't let go of me, on this instant, I'll make sure you break more than just your wrist." Skyler growls dangerously. Draco lets go of her hand, knowing that this is a threat he should take serious. This time, Skyler makes her move. She winks at him, and leaves Draco behind, like thunderstruck.

___________________

Well, good afternoon, good evening or good night. hope you liked it, and don't forget to vote. 

lots of love -x