11- Parselmouth and Thunder

Skyler and Harry both look to the snake. Draco summoned a snake! It's heading to a Hufflepuff boy, and it's huge. Both Skyler and Harry take a step forward. "Stay away from him!" Skyler tells the snake clearly, but her voice shivers. The students around her look terrified, but even more when Harry tells the snake the same thing. "Stay away from him." Skyler hears him state. Her eyes widen. Harry is a  Parselmouth! The snake looks from Skyler to Harry, confused. Everyone is at least five steps in distant of Harry and Skyler. Snape makes the snake disappear, while he looks terrified at Harry. Does he thinks the same as Skyler? That Harry Potter is the heir of Slytherin. "Alright, everyone go back to your dormitories, we'll handle this!" Goldie the Jerk says loudly, and everyone does as he says. Draco looks at Skyler, the same terrified look in his eyes. "You never told me you're a Parselmouth!" He exclaims, before holding pace. All of the little colour his face held, is gone, his eyes are wide. "You're the heir of Slytherin." He whispers, terrified. Skyler looks at him, and gulps. "No, I'm not. I'm not the Heir. I swear on my life that I'm not." Draco snorts, shaking his head. "You said you never knew your father. That could be enough. I personally thought you were a filthy Mudblood, like Granger. But you're a true Slytherin. Unbelievable." Thunder gathers around the castle, as Skyler closes her wrist. The lighting is even on her fingers, it's radiating over her entire body. "Don't ever call me that! I'm not a Muggleborn, nor an Heir of Slytherin." She hisses. Tears are rolling over her cheeks, as the rain and thunder gets worse. Draco runs out of the hall, and Skyler is left alone.

∞∞∞

After a minute or two of immense storm and lighting, Fred and George come from around the corner. "Skyler! Please, calm down. The thunder is scaring everyone." George explains to her. Skyler closes her eyes, and tries to relax. She falls down her knees and buries her face in her arms and knees. "I-I c-can't do this any longer... I-I can't..." She sobs, whilst the tears are rolling from her cheeks. Fred kneels beside her, and hugs her tight. "We're so worried, Sky. You don't talk to us and you haven't been in detention or trouble for the entire year." He tries to make a joke of it, but Skyler just shakes her head. "It just feels like a huge hole is bumped through my chest." 

___________

Feels? Really. She'll get better. And maybe... we'll see a certain Hufflepuff again? ;)