15- Letters to Loki

While Skyler eats breakfast, she starts with writing a letter to her parents, and to Loki. She tells her parents about how beautiful it is here, and that she misses them. She tells that she's sorted in Slytherin, the house where people are brave and smart, but not recklessly brave and overconfidently smart. 

"Dear mom and dad,  I want you to know that I've suavely arrived on Hogwarts and that I've been sorted into the Slytherin House. My first night here wasn't really lonely, for all the first year girls sleep in one dormitory. Everyone is kind, but still I miss you very much. Kelly helps me a lot. She's understanding, kind and she really knows how to comfort me.  I also want to tell you guys how much I miss you already. You guys are the light in my life, and I hope that, when I come home with Christmas, I've got a lot to tell you. I love you guys very much, and send my greetings to grandma and grandpa, please.  -Love, Sky PS: Dad, make sure uncle Loki doesn't come in any trouble while I'm gone. And don't tell him I said that! Love you, bye!" 

Of course, she didn't tell her parents about how the other girls hated her. How every first year gave her threatening looks, except for the Muggleborns and Draco... No, the only person she'd tell that kind of stuff is Loki. And she'd make him vow that he's never gonna tell her parents a word.

"Dear uncle, I write this letter, because I need your help. But, before you continue reading, you need to vow that you won't tell my parents! If I find out that you tell them this, I'll make sure grandmother will turn you into a worm! So please, vow that, I don't want to have my best friend, being a worm... Well, shall we continue? I need to come up with a lie. A certain Draco Malfoy told all of the first years that I'm your 'apprentice' and well, that didn't work out. So I did something more stupid. I told everyone that you and dad adopted me. I know, it's stupid. But where I want to go is, that I lived on Asgard until I was 9 years old, and then came back to earth to live with dad and mom... Please, help me. But, leaving that behind. I'm sorted in the Slytherin House. And honestly, I don't know if that's something to be proud about. Voldemort was sorted in Slytherin. Every pureblood is sorted in Slytherin. Malfoy is sorted in Slytherin. And I'm pretty sure that every bad witch or wizard has been in Slytherin. All the other students hate the Slytherins. Does that makes me a bad person, uncle? Because I don't want to be. I'm scared of what I'll become here, uncle. And I also highly doubt that it's normal for a witch of my age, to talk to snakes... The Head of my house, Professor Severus Snape, saw me talking to Kelly this morning, and he looked at me in fear. But anyways, I'm sure it'll all be fine, and I hope that you'll pick me up from the Hogwarts Express as soon as it is Christmas! I love you like a big brother, and please, make sure dad doesn't do something stupid while I'm gone. - Love, Skyler PS: Don't tell him I said that!"

After writing all of these letters, Skyler starts reading, and making notes on her Norse mythology.  She likes to write down the differences and the similarities between her family. It makes her cheer up a bit. As soon as other people start to walk into the Great Hall to get breakfast, Skyler gets up, and runs on full speed to the gardens. Everything goes completely fine, and Skyler even feels happiness forming in her stomach, until... "Ouch!"