19- Getting Things Straight

Skyler follows her father, inside a spare room. She seems bored and irritated, which she is, clearly not wanting to have this conversation. She looks up at the God of Thunder, whom is looking hurt and confused. 

"Well, where do you want to talk about?" Skyler spits, not seeing how this conversation could work in her benefit. Her cold, submerge blue eyes lock with his wet ones. 

"Why are you treating me like garbage, Sky?" He simply asks. Skyler snorts.

"Do you still need to ask? You all left me to myself! I know that the Bifröst was destroyed, but that didn't give you a reason to abandon me! I was twelve years old!" She shouts, no emotion in her voice, but her words harm enough.

"We never wanted to-" Thor starts defeated.

"Oh, you never wanted to? How about this: I never wanted to be evacuated to Earth! Haven't you looked at me once? Didn't Heimdall inform you about my state?! Because if he did, we wouldn't have this conversation right now. You would've understood why I don't want to talk to you. The only one that helped me from all of you, was Loki! And he was assumed dead!" The words fly over her lips, letting all the anger out that was inside her. Thor just listens, silent and shocked.

"We couldn't..." he whispers.

"What?" Skyler demands, not understanding his words.

"We couldn't see you. Heimdall got injured during the attack. He was just able to inform you, before he fainted. He had to restore for months." Thor explains. She gasps, regretting her words.

"I'm sorry... It's just that, after the attack... well, I got depressed. I didn't talk to anyone, not even to Dumbledore. The only thing that kept me standing, was the hope to hear something from you... but I didn't. And Loki... well, see for yourself." Skyler grabs her backpack and takes out the letter. She pushes it under Thor's nose, making him to read it.

"I... have no words to tell. None but the fact that I'm so sorry that I let you go through that, Sky. Your mother and I were worried for you the entire time. Your grandmother even considered to get to you through one of the forbidden passages. Luckily, my father could prevent that..." Thor adds with a grin. Skyler's eyes start to tear up and a sad smile creeps up her face as she thinks of her family.

"How are they?" She asks softly. Thor starts to smirk.

"Well, your grandparents are perfectly fine. Your mother... has something else." He starts, making Skyler jump up.

"What's wrong with momma?" She asks, a terrified look on her face.

"Easy, Sky, I'm just proud to announce that you'll be having a sibling." Thor tells her proudly. Skyler breathes out and starts to hug her father.

"That's great! I'm so happy for you two!" She states. Thor embraces his daughter happily.

"I've missed you, dad, so much..." She whispers to his chest.

"I think I missed you more..." The God of Thunder says.

____________

Thanks for reading, dear ones! -x