19- Gryffindor and Bravery

A/N: Okay, well, considering that I'm going to make a huge time skip, after the events of Halloween, I really hope you guys can forgive me. I love to write this story, but this book is used to have three school years, that means... well, I did need 9 chapters to let them arrive at Hogwarts... it's a bit to long, so I'm going to make a few time skips, a detailed part, and again a time skip. I'm truly sorry. Hope you guys don't bother it too much. -XXX

The time can fly, even when you hate it... Because that's what Skyler does sometimes. Draco and she became quite good friends, for Skyler is the only one he can truly talk with, everyone else in Slytherin wants to be friends with him because of his name. Together with Blaise Zanbini,  Skyler and Draco are the definition of trouble. But yet, Draco seems to choose his gorilla bodyguards, above her and Blaise. Blaise at least tries keep contact with her, for he's a popular guy too. His mother has been married for maybe four times, and every time, her fresh husband dies, not long after the wedding. Anyways, Skyler's always left alone. Seeing and talking to Blaise once or twice a week, and Draco less than twice a week, doesn't really gives her the welcome feeling. She always tries to speak with Hermione, when she has the chance, but Hermione became quite the friends with Harry Potter, and Ron Weasley. Gemma only spoke to her at the first day. Skyler's just alone. Well, not entirely, she has Kelly, but it doesn't always help. The only way to make Skyler feel at least a little bit welcome, is flying. Almost every day, she sneaks out of the castle, and gets a broom from the 'broom-stables'. She isn't much in for Quidditch, but if she could join the team... it would be like a dream coming true. Anyways, she is bored out of her brain. Flying was the only thing she could come up with, so that's what she's doing now. She took a broom from school, and started to fly on the Quidditch fields. After making a lot of dangerous dives, and  more climbs, a booming voice calls from the field. "HEY! WE NEED TO TRAIN, COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Skyler makes another dangerous dive, and stops right in front of Oliver Wood. The captain of the Gryffindor team. "Oh. Hi. I'm sorry, but did I do something wrong? You seem a little... what's the right word? Stunned, could be..." She was right, though, the whole team looks at her, stunned, amazed, and in awe. "Where did you learn to fly like that?" A black haired girl asks. Skyler just shrugs. "Well. I don't know. I just could... It's pretty easy, so I like to challenge myself." She looks at her feet. "You just did it?! That dive is one of the hardest I can imagine, and you just did it? You're a natural!" Wood exclaims. Two boys, whom are completely identical to each other, come out of the group. "Whoa!" Says one. "Stop right there!" The other says. "Did Oliver Wood just told a Slytherin girl that she's a natural?" The first one. Wood looks to the twins and back to the girl in front of him, eyes widen. "You're a Slytherin?" He asks with a small voice. Again, Skyler looks at her feet, her face full of regret and shame. "Yes." She says, almost crying. Without saying anything else, she walks off the field. The red haired twins catch up on her on her way. "Hey, what's the matter?" One of them asks. Skyler sighs. "It's just the fact that I'm a filthy, stupid Slytherin, keeps everyone away. I didn't want to be in Slytherin. I wished to be a Gryffindor, or a Ravenclaw for the matter. But instead of that, I'm just a stupid Slytherin!" She says in anger. "You're saying that you hate your own house?" The other says, getting a nod in respond. "I'd do anything to be in another house." Skyler sits down on the tribune, and the twins sit next to her. "Well, you at least can have a few friends in another house. I'm George Weasley." One of the twins, George, says. "And I'm Fred Weasley." " And together, we're the big pranksters of the school!" The last thing they say in unison. Skyler giggles a little. "Need any help with pranks? I've experience." The twins look at each other, and back at Skyler, a mischievous grin on their faces. "Oh yeah." They say in unison again.