23- Celebrating Christmas with Gods

"So, how long are you guys staying?" Skyler looks to Thor and Loki. Thor looks unsure to his brother, who's smiling at his niece. "I think we'll be staying here for another day or two, Jane is pretty worried for you." He says, still smiling he walks up to Skyler, embracing her into a hug. "I'm so glad you're okay, Sky. Everyone was worried for you. You should be more careful. Do you remember who did it?" The last words are added in a threatening growl. Skyler takes her time, thinking how she should answer. "I don't quite remember. Only girls can enter the dormitory... and well, most of them hate me. So I think we'll never know." She shrugs, not even bothering to know, receiving a raised eyebrow from Thor and Loki. "You don't want to know who almost killed you?" Again Skyler shrugs. "That's Slytherin. Cruelty is a normal thing there. I really don't bother it." She forces herself to smile. "Shall we please go to breakfast? I haven't eaten for a month. I feel like I could win a eat match against Volstagg." Thor laughs at the comment, and Loki let's go of a small smile. The brothers nod, and together, they walk to the Great Hall.

Arriving in the Great Hall, Skyler looks at Loki and Thor. "Nice ceiling, isn't it?" She says with a huge grin. Loki and Thor look at the ceiling in awe. The entire Slytherin table is empty. Everyone is at home. "Skyler! Come, you can sit here!" George yells through the Great Hall. Skyler smiles, and heads for the Gryffindor table. Thor takes place between Neville Longbottom and Ron. Both of the boys look simply impressed by the muscled God. Loki sits next to Fred and Harry. Loki seems a bit uncomfortable, for he was a helper of Voldemort after all. Skyler doesn't bother it, and just starts to eat, a lot. "Well, a certain someone is hungry." Ron mumbles, getting narrowed eyes from Skyler. "Guess someone finally eats more than you, Ron!" A guy named Seamus jokes. "Please, I haven't eaten for an entire month! Let me be hungry." Skyler says between bites. "So, Asgard, eh?" Ron manages to ask Thor. He nods in respond. "Yes, young ginger, Asgard is a beautiful place, it's completely made of gold... I swear that you won't find a more beautiful place on earth." Thor's voice is loud and clear, and only the first words are making Ron blush. "My name's Ron. Are you and Skyler somehow related? She called me exactly the same thing when we first met." That comment is enough to make Skyler, Loki and Thor tense. "Ehm, no, Ron. Like I told you, they adopted me. I was a poor kid on the streets, I bumped into them, and they raised me ever since." Skyler lies smoothly. "It's a shame that Hermione has gone home. She's truly obsessed with mythology. She only reads those Norse Mythology books. She even forced me to read one." Harry says. Skyler raises an eyebrow at him. "Which myth did you like the most?" Harry blushes. "Well, there was one... but, err, it..." Skyler smiles, this is going to be fun. "You can ask them if you like, you know. Most of them are true." She encourages Harry, receiving some quasi angry looks from Loki and Thor. "Well, is it really true that you and Thor needed to go dressed like woman, to retrieve his hammer back?" Harry asks Loki, who bursts out laughing. "Brother! HOW-DO-THEY-KNOW?" Thor asks angrily to Loki. "Yes, young Mr Potter, that's very true, and I enjoyed it way too much. You see, Thor isn't a very great actor, so if it wasn't for me, Thor would be dead by now." Loki is able to say between laughs. Oh, this two days are going to be great, Skyler thinks.

___________________

Hope you liked it! -XXX