7- Green Surprise and Jumping Candy

When Skyler and Loki finally found Frigga again, she carries a green, velvet box, and another red one with her.

"What's in there mother? Something for me?" Loki jokes, receiving a stern look from his mother.

"Is it your birthday?" Frigga asks sarcastically. Skyler gets that the presents are for her.

"You shouldn't have done that, grandmother. I already have so much."

Frigga smiles. "And that's exactly why you deserve a present. You think you don't. Loki, on the other hand... you should take a closer look to your niece's manners!" She jokes, and Skyler holds her laugh, covering it into a cough. Loki shakes his head.

"Shouldn't we go home mother? I think everyone will be longing to see the birthday girl." Frigga nods, and disapperates to the house of Thor and Jane. Skyler instinctively holds Loki's hand, disapperating with him.

"So, how was it? Dragion Alley, or however it was called." Thor asks when he sees his little girl again. Skyler sighs hopelessly.

"Dad, it's Diagon Alley. And it was amazing! I've destroyed a shop seven times! Loki has a vault in the Wizards Bank, with almost as much gold as in Asgard, and I've got more books!" Thor raises an eyebrow at his daughter.

"You destroyed a store seven times? Why? And more important, how?" The God of Thunder asks curious, only to get a disappointed look from his wife and father.

"Well, I may have thrown Loki into a wall another time..."

Loki coughs, covering his sentence: "Very," *cough*, "painful." *cough*.

The Warriors Three chuckle at his comment, laughing at the fact that the Almighty God of Mischief was beaten by a girl.

"I was only testing wands. It took a little time, but eventually I got mine." Skyler shows her father the box, opening it slowly.

"Wow... that's quite a beautiful trinket you have there, princess," Fandral says, eyeing the wand curiously.

"I know, it's made of the branches of the Yggdrasil. The Maker Of Wands knew I was Thor's daughter. He knew everything about me, it was weird. But anyways, Diagon Alley is fantastic!"

Thor smiles, and after waiting for two hours, Volstagg can finally eat one more piece of cake.

"Skyler," Frigga calls her granddaughter, "I still have two little presents for you. First open the red one, then the green one, okay?" Frigga hands Skyler the two small packages, and Skyler starts to rip the package paper from her red one.

A box filled with candy comes out. "This is all wizard candy, I thought you might like to have some, so you can get used to it," Frigga says. Skyler gives her a hug and a smile.

"Thank you grandmother!" Frigga shakes her head.

"You'll need to open the other package before you thank me. I'm sure you'll love it." Still smiling, Skyler gladly opens the green package. She places it so, that only she can see what's inside. When she realizes what the present is, her eyes widen, and her smile grows.

"Oh, my, god," she says between breaths. "Thank you so, so much!" she cries out, from happiness.

"Ehm, Lady Skyler? What did you get from Queen Frigga?" Hogun asks politely. Skyler grins slyly, puts her hand in the box, and holds it up. A beautiful, small, green snake with silver accents is curled around her wrists.

Everyone but Loki, Thor and Frigga is gasping from some slight fear.

"A snake! I love snakes, mother how did you know?" Thor exclaims, getting a quasi-stern look from Frigga.

"It's not your snake, dad. It's mine! Uncle Loki taught me how to talk to animals!" Skyler chuckles at her father's childish behavior.

Thor narrows his eyes to Loki. "Teaching my daughter how to speak with snakes, eh? WHY-DIDN'T-YOU-TEACH-ME-BROTHER?!"

The whole room bursts out in laughing.

edited: 13/04/2019