1- The Return Of A Witch

Skyler falls back on her bed, at the S.H.I.E.L.D.'s  helicarrier. Budapest was fun. The little fight with a few guys, worked out in a big gun fight. She saved the asses of Nat and Clint. Twice. The famous Black Widow and Hawkeye needed to be saved by a 13-year-old girl. Shame. Skyler closes her eyes, and feels herself driven away into sleep.

"Darkness surrounds her, voices screaming. Skyler covers her ears, hoping that it'll stop. Suddenly, it's completely silent. Then, a bomb goes off, and Skyler feels numb. She only hears one voice... 'I'm sorry.' Loki says, loud and clear. Like he's standing right next to her."

"Skyler! Skyler wake up!" Phil Coulson shakes her shoulders. Skyler rushes up, screaming. "Ho... Easy." He says, calmingly. Skyler sits back and starts to cry. "He was there... I didn't see anything. Just darkness. Then... he said something to me. It was too real..." She continues sobbing. She cries for about half an hour. After she dried he tears, she stands up and walks to her closet. She takes out her black, leather backpack, and putts everything in. "I think it's time for me to return to the Wizardring World." She tells Phil, for ever since she'd been here at S.H.I.E.L.D, she'd those kind of nightmares, every night. "Let's go talk to Fury. I think he wouldn't want you to go alone." Phil says, understanding as he is. 

"You're going, am I right?" Fury asks, when he sees Skyler coming in. "Yes, Director. I'm going. I have a place to stay at the Leaky Cauldron and people will keep an eye on me, I'm sure." Even though Cedric helped her curing from her depression, she has her ups and downs. "I'll let you, but only if Agent Barton and Agent Romanoff will join you. Your father would be mad at me if I wouldn't." He smiles, receiving a nod from Skyler. "I'd really like to show them my world. Can I fetch them and go?" She asks eagerly. She can't wait to get back. She needs to get her books, a new robe, a few other books, maybe she'd go looking for a broom. A lump grows in her throat when she thinks of Cedric. Over the summer, he'd wrote her, but... his last letters weren't as passionate, detailed and lovely as the past ones. It happened, Cedric fell in love with a girl of his own age. And he was with her, and probably wouldn't have the guts to break up with her, scared to throw her back into the deep hole, she was in when he met her."Yes, you can. I hope to hear from you, Ms Thordottír. And you have my permission to tell people about your parentage. You're a trained agent, and a skilled witch. I think you can safe your own." With that, Skyler leaves the room, looking for a certain couple of assassins. Her trademark, the mischievous, Asgardian smirk, is plastered on her face.

______________________

Who will she tell, or just keep it a secret to everyone? Help on this one, p.l.z. -x